In which the cards fall

There was many bonus's about one your best friends being head boy. For one there was the instant popularity bonus, of everyone staring when you walked down the halls with James Potter the ultimate head boy. Then there was the fact he could most definitely get you of detention if you so needed, or put some in detention if you preferred that.

Or if you were a prefect— like Aveline and Remus— he could design the patrol schedule just to your liking. And as Remus's normal prefect partner (Lily) was stuck doing Head Girl things (spending a strange amount of time in empty classrooms with James Potter) the poor werewolf was partnerless.

Though lucky for him James Potter loved romance, and Aveline Rosier hated the ugly- annoying-arrogant prick who was her partner— Amos Diggory. So, James being the brilliant mate he was, designed the schedule so Remus and Aveline were always patrolling together during the most favourable shifts.

At first Lily was totally not okay with this. Telling James that he couldn't favour his friends as head boy. That everyone had to be treated equally. James responded by asking her to imagine what cute children Aveline and Remus could have, and the ginger haired girl folded— letting James do whatever the fuck he wanted to the schedule.

And that my dear friends (or dreadful enemies you never know) is how Aveline and Remus ended up sitting in a window ceil on the fourth floor in the east wing at 3am. They most definitely were supposed to be walking the wing patrolling, though both of the legitimately did not care enough to do so.

It's not like anyone would catch them— they were supposed to be the ones doing the catching of mischievous students.

"Okay fuck, marry, crucio— Dumbledore, Snivellus, Filch," Aveline asked Remus, popping a piece of the chocolate bar they were sharing in her mouth.

Remus scrunched his nose in complete disgust.

"Can I crucio myself?" he asked, and Aveline responded with a giggle shaking her head. "Alright I suppose I'd marry Dumbledore, fuck filch, and crucio Snivellus."

"I can't believe you'd say you want to fuck filch, that's fucked up."

Remus gasped. "It's a game! Your the one who said the names!"

Aveline was only trying to get a rise out of him though, giggling as she watched his face turn red and the boy shake his head.

"Fuck, marry, crucio..... Regulus, James, Avery," Remus asked, watching her face very closely.

Aveline shuddered at the mere thought at any of that.

"Obviously I have to marry James— platonically of course— a friendship marriage if you will. Then I suppose... hmmm..."

He watched as she tapped her chin in deep thought.

"The thought of this is horrid, but fuck Regulus, just because I wouldn't want to crucio him."

The game continue, Remus always giving Aveline the most brutual thought provoking people. Most of them it would end with her whacking him on the arm and scolding him for being so brash, well the boy chuckled at her red blushing cheeks and flustered attitude.

"Okay fine," Remus tried to reason when she wouldn't answer one of his questions. "Let's go Regulus, James, orrrr let's say.. hmm let me think of someone... me."

Aveline was shocked by his proposal of people. Mostly because for some reason he kept bringing James and Regulus into the game, which made things rather difficult for her since didn't want to fuck either of them. And his casual throwing of himself in there made her cheeks blush.