Little Miss Steal Ur Girl

When Remus Lupin retook his usual seat next to Aveline Rosier in transfiguration, their friends sighed in relief. Finally the weird silent fight they had was over. They seemed to be back to normal. Sitting beside eachother with no problem as they read their text books.  After class Remus even said something and she laughed, which was a very good sign to them that everything was back on track.

It was a friday, tonight the first Quidditch match of the season— Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw. And tomorrow was the first Hogsmead trip of the year. It was bound to be a busy weekend, so everyone was working particularly well in class as to not have any extra homework to catch up on during the weekend.

After transfiguration was potions— James, Aveline and Remus being in the 7th year level course. Sirius and Peter not taking it anymore. Truthfully Aveline didn't understand how Remus was still in potions, he was dreadful. She one time watched the boy chop instead of crush jumping beans.

"Miss Rosier! Mr Potter!" Slughorn greeted, making a big deal about coming up to them as they walked in. "I'll see you two for my first dinner Sunday night?"

Aveline' forgot all about the annoying ass slug club. In the awkward dinners Slughorn hosted , with all the Slytherin's Aveline personally hated. The club seemed to be get smaller and smaller each year. The majority of the participants Slytherins and purebloods.

They pretty much had to go. It was a well known fact that if Slughorn invited you to his club and you rejected the offer, you would fail the class. So all they could was smile and nod well a string of swear words was rolling through Aveline's mind. From beside her she heard Remus snicker, and she flicked him in the back of the head as they took their seats

The class was a fraction of last years, most people either dropped it, or failed it last year. And out the small portion that was left, most of them were Slytherin. Including Evan Rosier and Theodore Nott.

Aveline lucked out and was partners with Lily. Mostly because Slughorn very well knew he couldn't put Lily with any of the Slytherins, but wanted to seeem like he was fostering inter house bonding.

"Alright todays class has been highly anticipated since we missed this particular potion in class last year. If everyone could flip their text book to page 137!"

Lily flicked through their textbook, both girls eager to see what they were brewing today. Aveline's always particularly liked potions. Especially the ones that had to do with healing, it was always fascinating to learn more about what ingredients could be used for certain ailments.

Though today definitely wasn't anything to do with healing. They were to brew a love potion— amortentia.

The girls exchanged wide eyed looks when they saw the title. Neither of them particularly wanted to know what they smelt.

Nevertheless they got started on the potion. A righteous team they did in fact make, chopping and stirring like they were pros.

Behind them James was doing most of the work for him and Remus. The werewolf boy handing James ingredients to work with. Remus was very smart, though potions had never been his best subject. James however had a natural talent, which should be expected as the son of one of the most infamous potioneers.

"Alright and you should be able to smell something soon!" Slughorn called out to the class as he was walking around observing the class.

Aveline was sprinkling pearl dust in their potion when Lily let out an annoyed groan.

"Well we won't be able to smell anything, since Potter decided to wear enough cologne to fill up the whole room!"

For such a brilliant girl, sometimes Lily was as daft as James often was. Aveline's jaw immediately dropped as her hand paused what she was doing. Starring at Lily with a wide cheeky grin.