Merlin, can we get peace?

Her heart was pounding inside her chest to the point she felt like it was trying to run away. She didn't know why but she could feel it in her bones that something was seriously wrong.

The screaming never did stop, even as she kicked open the door. The sound now piercing through her ear dreams. It was a girls voice, woven with the sounds of whimpers and pleads to stop. Raw and vulnerable sounding.

Standing in the centre of a classroom were ten or so backs of people Aveline instantly recognized. Avery, Nott, Regulus, Snape, Evan and the rest of the crowd, all standing in a circle.

It wasn't that sight that terrified her however.

It was the sight of a bloody half dressed girl in the centre. Mulciber on-top of the girl with a wickedly cruel looking dagger in his hands. Pinning her arms above her head to the point she couldn't even move if she wanted to, his body weight to heavy. She was in nothing more then a bra and a pair of underwear, which were so cracked in her blood you couldn't even tell if they were originally red.

And that girl, with the look of horror on her face and the sound of her screams set something off Aveline.

Especially when she realized that girl was Mary Mcdonald.

Aveline wasn't even consciously aware of what she was doing , almost as if a ghost had possessed her and was working her body in that moment.

She let out a gut wrenching holler, throwing her wand arm out and sending a blast from it. As if she dropped a nuclear bomb, the circle of boys went flying back as if they were nothing more then rag dolls.

Mulicber looked up from what he was doing, eyes wide as they locked on Aveline Rosier stalking towards him. A violent deadly deranged look in her glazed over eyes, well the rest of his friends were currently clasping their throats as if they couldn't breath.

Before he could even react, a fist hit his face, the small girl physically dragging him off Mary and shoving him to the ground.

Mulciber was sure that Aveline was somehow doing magic. For he felt his limbs go heavy, as if he couldn't move them, as she repeatedly sent fists and kicks towards his face. Knocking the wind and sense of out his brain as blood began to run down his face.

"Miss Rosier, what is it you are doing?"

The shrill voice of Mcgonagall broke her trance, Aveline's eyes quickly flickering over to the doorway, where now four of her Proffesor's stood, all with various expressions plastered across her face.
Word travelled fast in the castle, it was no doubt a portrait on the wall heard the commotion and alerted the Headmaster.

She could already see Sprout and Dumbledore rushing over to Mary. Both of them completely unbothered by the fact Aveline was casually kicking Mulicbers ass.

"Uh...." Aveline began, standing up and attempting to wipe the blood on her hands off in the folds of her skirt.

She was quiet literally caught red handed, Mulciber crying as he held his gushing nose on the ground. Around them the rest of the Slytherins were recovering from the attack, all taking deep breathes to allow air back into their lungs.

Mary' was whisked off to the hospital wing in no time, as were the injured Slytherin boys, leaving Aveline in a room of four Proffesor's whispering amongst themselves.

She tried to sneak out the door herself, but with a stern voice Slughorn told her to take a seat. So the girl was merely sitting slouching in one of the empty desks, cleaning the blood off herself with a spell— completely and utterly unbothered.