Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1

Standing with her arms crossed, Faythe narrowed her eyes at the towering sea creatures that smirked down at the Going Merry.

"Isn't this giving you guys a very familiar vibe?" Faythe commented, raising a brow to her friends beside her.

Wyper scoffed, "Oh I'm sure." He glanced over to the Captain that tried to copy the creature's faces.

"STOP MESSING AROUND, YOU THREE!" Usopp shouted back at them.

"RUN AWAY!! ITS THE SEA MONKEYS!!"

"THEY'RE HERE AGAIN!!"

"THERES NO WIND!!"

"PULL UP THE SAIL!!"

"WE'LL USE THE PADDLES!!"

Wyper hung loosely from the climbing net that connected to the bird's nest, "Hey! 12 o'clock! Another Ship inbound!" He called down below.

Zoro and Faythe instantly perked up at that.

"A enemy?"

"Something to fight?"

Usopp twirled around and smacked the two, "Enough, you two battle maniacs!"

Sanji and Luffy were both on the rudder while Chopper was unfurling the sails to catch the wind.

Usopp climbed up the net to see as well and let out a gasp, "There's is no flag and not even a sail... What kind of ship is that?"

Luffy frowned dubiously, "Huh? They don't have anything? Why are they on the sea!?"

Faythe shook her head with a small laugh, "Damn, they must be stuuuuuuuupid~!"

Wyper narrowed his eyes, "I don't know but the sailors don't look all that well..."

Usopp frowned at the sorry sights, "They all just sit there and look dishearten... It's like they all got killed spiritually!!"

Faythe jutted her lip out confused, "Isn't that ship heading directly into the gigantic tidal monkey wave behind us?"

Sanji squinted his eyes, "What the heck? Can that ship make it?"

"It'll get swallowed by the wave if it just drifts like that!!"

Luffy leaned over the rails childishly, "Heeeeey~~~!! You guys, the wave and sea monkeys are coming!!!" He called out, just as the Going Merry sailed past, "Turn arouuuunndd~~!!"

The pirates on the drifting ship perked up at Luffy's call.

"...Ah..."

"It's a ship..."

"A PIRATE SHIP!!"

Faythe frowned at their sudden rise of energy, "Now I don't wanna fight them.."

"EVERYONE GET UP!! ITS AN ENEMY SHIP! LET'S ROB THEIR TREASURE!"

"ITS A GIANT WAVE!! WE HAVE TO DODGE IT!"

"WE CANT LET THE ENEMY GET AWAY!!"

"FIRE THE CANON!!"

"YOU CANT COMMAND ME!!!"

"HURRY UP!!"

"T... TURN THE SHIP AROUND!!"

"YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR PLACE!!"

The crew watched with confused looks.

Luffy was on the rudder letting out a pitiful sigh at the scene, "That ship's crew lack discipline."

Sanji helped beside him, "They said they want to rob us. Let's just ignore them."

Wyper felt someone fly up above him and land right on his shoulders. The sudden weight almost knocked him out of the crow's nest. He looked up once he caught his balance, to see Faythe looking at them with a childish grin, "My lady.. Please warn me next time you wish to use me as a cushion." He let out a sigh at her goofy look.