Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24

Just as Faythe was about to slam the suitcase into the man's face for good measure, a firm hand grasped her wrist.

"Oh! Lucci—!" The man exclaimed in an almost relieved look, "Hurry up and get this crazy lewd lady off me—!"

Faythe tried yanking her wrist out of the man's grasp, but his strength was a lot more apparent than the man below her. She slowly trailed her sharp gaze to her capturer, "Let go of me you—" Her words were lost in her throat as she met this feline gaze, staring straight at her with wide eyes.

Like a cat ready to pounce at any ready moment.

In just milliseconds, Faythe had felt a shock course through her veins. Making her instantly transform in front of him, her wrist disappearing from his grasp. She flew out of his reign and zipped back towards Usopp with one of the cases. She dropped the case into his hand and swooped right behind him.

"Ah! Fae! Thanks!" Usopp twirled around to try and get a good look of the parrot, "Fae...? What's wrong?" He gave up once he realized she was attached to the back of his head, trying to cover herself with his curls.

"Cat..."

Usopp raised a brow at this, "Cat? Where?" He lifted a hand over his eyes to look around.

"Hey, let go of me! What are you doing!?"

"I WONT RUN AWAY AGAIN! I GET IT!"

"LET GOT OF MY FRICKEN EAR—!"

The man—Lucci, was dragging the said gambler by the ear as he carried the other case. His face was blank as he made his way over to the crowd.

On the other hand, the gambler was still whining, "I finally got my hands on a ton of money... Remember this, Lucci—!" He grumbled.

The weird ass, pigeon started to speak, which frightened the other crew mates, "Don't pay back your debts with other people's money... You fool."

"I found the money on the ground—!" The man threw out the most horrendous excuse possible.

"They're back."

Luffy let out a sigh with an accomplished smile, "Aren't you glad, Usopp?"

Said Usopp grabbed him by the cheek and start pulling, "Do you think this somebody else's problem!? That was our 200 million berries!!"

"Yeah!" Nami joined in by pulling on his other cheek, "Your lucky Fae flew after them! Why did you just stand there!?"

Luffy weakly raised a pointer finger at the bird sitting on Lucci's shoulder, "Because that pigeon said, 'I'll go'..."

Iceberg patted his little rodent with his finger, "Oh my! Sorry. Let us deal with our own fools. It would create hard feelings if you caught him."

"Too late." Faythe called out.

Kalifa sighed, "Just be thankful that the Franky Family didn't take it..."

Nami frowned, "Well.. that's true..." She looked back towards the river, "But who were those strangely dressed guys?"

"Yeah! They're fashion sense is terrible!" Faythe peeked out from Usopp's curtain of curls.

Kalifa adjusted her glasses, "They were the Franky Family Ship Dismantlers."

"Lady get those glasses fixed or something, it's bothering me." Faythe narrowed her eyes with a frown.