It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27

The battle was decided

And with that, it was set at 10 to start.

"This is stupid..." And with that, Faythe was the first to leave deck. Most had noticed and didn't say anything, while some followed.

Nami had followed after Luffy to try and make him apologize, but honestly, she had it the other way around. Usopp was the one to cross the line, he was the one to defy Captain's orders. And he was now facing the consequences.

Sitting in the girl's room, Faythe decided to distract herself by passing the time with her writing. But anytime a memory of the events before this shit show had happened, Faythe felt her chest clench.

Grasping her pen tightly, Faythe continued to scrawl.

"Here! Got you one of Nami's jackets!" Usopp said out of breath, Faythe now realized that her arms were shivering from the cold.

It was right after she woke up from a nightmare. One that made her feel a little homesick at the time, but the Sniper was the first she saw when she awakened. And he welcomed her with a warm embrace.

'I dont understand.. Why not just wait till we ported?' Faythe asked.

'I dont know, stop staring, it'll be bad for you.' Usopp ushered Faythe away from the scene back to the front.

A time where they had met Vivi when she was working with the Baroque Works. And they had literally took a swan dive off the Merry. A memorable moment that Faythe couldn't help but chuckle at.

'Where's Faythe?' Usopp looked around, but saw her having a head start, "Oi! HOW DID YOU GET THERE!"

'IM SMART UNLIKE SOMEONE WHO THINKS JUST STANDING AROUND WITH MARINES CRAWLING EVERY WHERE IS A GOOD IDEA!' Faythe laughed out.

'SCREW YOU!' Usopp was now beyond pissed and wanted to throw hands with Faythe right this moment, but now was not the time as the crew were rushing inside the casino.

Even when they were all running like madmen—from the enemies, and a rampaging Lung Cancer. It was tense. But it was just so easy to crack a joke. And the reaction she got from Usopp was just pure gold. It didn't help with the situation at hand, but it sure calmed the red head down in the former.

'Usopp, where are you, you old chap!' Faythe called out but saw him weeping behind some open chests with old scrolls and parchment.

'My... glorious locks.. My precious curls.. They were pulled..' Usopp muttered to himself as he was all gloomy, his knees to his chest.