The Last Game//Chapter 8

"And now... the victor of Round 2, Team Straw Hat... Can pick a crew member from the foxy pirates as their prize, or take their flag! Which will the Strawhats' Captain choose?"

Faythe and Luffy walked back to the group with the biggest grins on they're faces.

The crew could only assume the worst of those two had decided on what to get.

Luffy placed his hands on his hips, "I know what to choose!"

Nami hurried over and pulled Luffy's cheeks to get his attention, "Wait, Luffy!!" She held up a pointer finger, "The third match is One-on-One, and their player is their Captain. So if we take that man now, we get an automatic 3rd win."

Faythe raised a brow at this.

Nami grinned, "In other words, we can finish this whole thing up without any more casualties and more fights."

The entire Foxy Crew began to sound out their distaste for the Navigator's sly method.

"THAT IS DOWN RIGHT DIRTY!!!"

"I OVERESTIMATED YOU!!"

"CHEAP SHIT—!!"

"What an unbelievably cold-blooded woman!! She sure is pure evil and totally untrustworthy!! Throughout decades of the Davy Back Fight History, many people thought of such a trick, but... Nobody ever put such dishonor into action!"

"NO!"

Sanji grew annoyed and snapped at the crowd, "HOW DARE YOU TALK DOWN ON MY NAMI-CHAN!"

Nami leaned into Faythe's shoulder weeping, "They're so mean...!"

The red head could only pat the Ginger's head while rubbing her back to comfort her, "They're acting like children..." she muttered with a frown.

Robin nodded from beside Faythe, her arms crossed, "Where is the honor when they disregard the rules?"

Zoro glanced over at Nami with a unimpressed look, "Stop crying. It's your own fault."

"SHAMELESS—!!"

Usopp hurried over from beside Zoro, "I agree with Nami's plan!"

"SCUM—!!"

Luffy grew annoyed by the insults, "This is stupid...!!"

"CHEAP ASS!!"

That's when Nami snapped and turned to glare at the childish pirates, "You're really starting to tick me off!!"

Everyone went quiet immediately.

Nami gave them a once over, "So? No more comments!?"

"Uh... In any case, the choice is Captain's alone."

Faythe and Luffy made brief eye contact. Small smiles rose on their faces at the statement.

"Only their Captain, Monkey D. Luffy shall decide! Let's see who he will choose?"

Wyper furrowed his brows, "Wait a minute.. If we do go about this plan of yours, Nami. We will certainly get an easy win. But I'd rather we not sail with such a shady figure near Faythe."

Nami gasped and realized, "That's true."

The boys all waved they're hands in front of their faces, "Yeah. We don't need that kind of trash."

Foxy let out a strained gasp.

Luffy hummed in agreement and cupped his cheeks with a wide grin, "Give me..."