A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6

"The blazing sun adds to the heat of the action as racers face the new challenge, the long coral area."

Faythe glanced up at the magnificent sight. Her sapphire eyes widening at the beautiful shine of the sunset pink shade to the sea structures, "How beautiful..." She muttered with a awestruck smile that had appeared on sight.

Wyper gapped at the sight, "Such unfamiliar color... How magnificent! It's like a pink forest of the sea!" He boasted out a loud laugh.

Nami smiled at the two, "It's mainly named 'Precious Coral... It's a very durable substance and can be used for jewelry..." She rubbed her chin in thought. She met Faythe's small devious smirk and glance as though they were thinking of the same thing.

"Money." Faythe and Nami said simultaneously.

Wyper ignored them as he carried on watching the rear, "I might be able to reinforce the shells in my bag to make it less impactful to the user using them in times of safety."

Faythe grinned, "Perfect! I'll let you begin that as soon as we win this race—!"

"The Red Chariot is still in the lead, while... The Cutie Wagon continues its desperate pursuit!"

Nami leaned over the rails as she called out to Faythe, "Fae—!! The currents don't look too stable! I need you to come on board as soon as we get close enough to the entrance!"

The red head glanced over her feathered shoulder, "Will do, Navigator!"

Wyper narrowed his eyes at the opponents, "I'm not sure it would be wise to charge in blindly just like they are... I've heard that the seas here are outright unpredictable..."

Nami nodded, "Your right! Lucky for us. You have the best navigator in the seas!" She grinned proudly, keeping her eyes trained on the closing currents.

"Don't forget. There is someone on the dry land waiting to unleash his wrath. He is our boss, Foxy the Silver Fox—!"

Foxy grinned maliciously, "No one can survive my evil schemes!!! Get ahead of them, Hambog!!"

Hambog grunted at the command and rushed forward, "Okay boss."

"What is he planning!!? What exciting things will happen next!!?"

Faythe immediately slowed down and back pedaled in her position to twist back into her original form, her feet planted back on the chariot as the two crew mates turned to the navigator curiously, "So what's the plan?"

Nami turned and grinned at the red head, "We're gonna watch and observe. And that'll let us know what to do next." She smirked as she saw they're opponent come rushing in, "Here comes our little Guinea pigs...!" She giggled.

Porch leaned back dramatically as she gave out a mocking laugh, "Tired already!? And I thought you might've put up a fight...!!" She smirked as she mushed her star shark forward, "We wasted too much time, so we have to get and win it back here." She huffed.

Kapouti grinned and pointed onward, "Mounda, we're depending on you!!"

"Uh-oh. What happened!? Red Chariot suddenly slowed down! Using this opportunity, Cutie Wagon takes the lead!!! She is entering the long coral area~~!!"

"CHARGE, MOUNDA!! GO!!" Porch cheered with a grin. But even so, her grin was quickly replaced with a baffled look, "Hey! What are you doing!?"

Kapouti held onto the sides of the boat as he felt it tilt, "MOUNDA!?"

Wyper's brows furrowed, "Wha...? It turned around..."

"STOP FOOLING AROUND!!"

Faythe watched with a smirk as she saw the star shark started to get pushed back out of the coral forest.