Water 7//Chapter 19

Nami was helping Faythe knot a tie loosely around her neck per her request after the redhead had seen both Sanji and the ginger wear one, "Geez... Sanji makes this look so easy..." She grumbled to herself.

Faythe snorted, "Maybe because half his wardrobe is full of formal suits made for combat."

Nami finished tying it with a final pat on her shoulder, "That man could probably fight better in heels than any of the women on this ship." She shrugged after earning a laugh from the red head.

Luff turned to the side after a long while of ignoring the sniper rubbing his face against the main mast, "Uh... What's up, Usopp?" He gave that same smile that says, 'I don't know what happened, but I'm happy for you.' Faythe had now titled it his blank smile.

Usopp continued to rub his face against the nailed in plates with a grin, that couldn't have felt nice to the skin, "These iron plates on the mast... Are filled with the memories of our adventures..."He released a sigh, "To think that they will soon be removed for repair... I get a weird nostalgic feeling..."

Sanji drew a long drag from his cigarette, "I can relate. Especially after we entered Grand Line... Going Merry suffered a lot of damage. There are leaks everywhere down below..." He crossed his arms with a stern look, "It's dangerous if we leave the ship unprepared."

"Let's make sure the ship is completely fixed!!"Luffy smiled genuinely this time as he let out a laugh.

Usopp brightened at the idea, "Yeah! We have lot's of money now, so... We can probably upgrade too!!"

"Cool! I want cannons!"

"I want a bronze statue!!"

"Hey." Zoro called out with a hand over his eyes to guard from the sun, "Is that Water Seven?"

Everyone on deck immediately whipped around in sync to where the swordsman was.

"LAAAANND HOOOO~~!!"

"LANDDDDDD HOOOOOO!!!"

"Everyone start rowing--!!"

"No. That's a waste of energy..."

Faythe hurried to the front with her torso almost falling forward if Zoro didn't grab the back of her shirt in time, "IT'S...! It looks so grand...!!" She used her enhanced bird vision to see closer. Her eyes glimmering in pure abundant of joy at what new adventure awaited them this time.

"Ohhhh~! I just wanna fly over soooo bad~!!" Her feet bounced up and down as she almost quivered with excitement, her feather sprouting on her arms as if she were about to take off right then and there.

But the sudden yank of arms curling around her midsection, made the redhead release a small yelp before being pulled back into someone's chest, "Geez~! Fae! You cant keep running off like last time...!"

Faythe's eyes widened at the large pout played on Luffy's close face, "Wha--! Why~?" She whined, her feet kicking below her as Luffy casually carried the red head over his shoulder.

The Crew snapped to attention at their Captain's semi mature words of choice.

"Did he....???"

"There's no way..."

"Is he sick!? CHOPPER--!!"

"Waahhhhh, are we gonna die!!??"

"There's no way that's our Captain..." Zoro was slowly thinking about cutting him down right there until--

"You always get to a head start on the new islands!! You fat cheater!! Give the rest of us a fair chance!" He hollered back at the whining crewmate who hung limply on his shoulder.