I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44

"Drawbridge?" Luffy asked his head turning to Zoro—who had kindly filled him in on what needed to be done

"Yeah. The Franky Family is working on lowering it now." Zoro nodded.

Sanji sighed, "You rushed ahead too quickly and went to the roof, so we had to get up here in order to regroup."

"I count seven agents." Faythe called out, "I counted four on the train—now three because of Luffy's quick victory." Her eyes settling on a woman that burned holes into her, "What's her problem..." She mumbled.

"They must've also regrouped at the Tower of Justice." Wyper clicked his tongue.

A purple haired man with leather straps holding his face up had then began shouting like a lost child, "CP9. LISTEN, GUYS. I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO WIPE 'EM OUT, BUT TAKE CARE OF THEM DOWN AT THE TOWER OF JUSTICE!!! It's not like they could get up here to begin with!!" He then snapped towards the pirates, "WAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!! You tako pirates!!! Do you realize that no matter how brave you are, nothing would ever change!!?"

Faythe frowned, "It's giving... Man child?"

"We have the full strength of an assassin group, CP9!! We have the heavy Gates of Justice that human power cannot open!!" The man child then proceeded to pull out a golden den den mushi from his pocket, "Moreover, I now have the authority to use this Golden Den-Den Mushi to trigger the Buster Call!!"

All color left Robin's horrified face.

"That's right. Exactly... 20 years ago." The Man Child then turned to get in Robin's face with a victorious grin, "ITS THE POWER THAT OBLITERATED YOUR HOMETOWN, NICO ROBIN!!! THE WORD OHARA... DISAPPEARED FROM THE FOLLOWING YEAR'S MAP, DIDN'T IT...??"

"Shitty Mask. I wanna kick him down into the waterfall right now!!" Sanji referred to Man Child.

"Robin's hometown!!?" Chopper questioned.

"STOP IT!!!" Robin finally spoke up, "DONT DO THAT!!!"

Man Child cackled at her reaction, "OOOO~!! I like that response. It's very thrilling." He then began playfully holding the buster call up to her face, "What!? Does that mean I should press this Buster Call's trigger? Eh? HM...!?"

Robin looked at him with wide eyes, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF YOU PRESS IT!!?"

Man Child laughed, his restrained grin stretched into something cruel, "Of course, I know it very well...!! THE CHANCES OF YOU PIRATES GETTING OFF THIS ISLAND WILL BECOME ZERO... By just a push of the button on this Golden Den-Den Mushi...!!!" His finger mockingly edged closer to the button as he watched Robin's face morph into something of frustration, "What? Did you have something else in mind? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA—!!"