Valentines Day Special♥️✍️

She never believed in love at first sight.

A childish concept of love that many use as an excuse.

The way she saw it, was that the individual fell for their looks and not the person themselves.

So yeah, she never believed in it.

But does it sure make a woman feel happy that she has a charming lover instead of an ugly one.

Because it's the charming ones that the people will give a chance to—not the latter.

Not her.

And yes she may be called out as one of those, 'I'm not like other girls~!'

But she herself never really thought that she would fall for a doofus of a boy that would one day sweep her off her feet.

She thought of him as an idiot like every other person he meets. That was what she truly thought of him when she first laid eyes on him.

And idiot.

But now...?

Is he really the idiot, if she was stupid enough to fall?

To fall from the heavens and wrap her wings around his warming embrace. Was she so stupid that she was blinded by his bright and gorgeous smile.

Fooled into falling for such a man that one day she would get scorched for going too near?

To her... It would have been worth the burns and scorches on her wings, for she had tasted freedom in his embrace.

And she had gotten addicted to it.

An addiction so overwhelming that she craves for it night and day.

Oh how hard had she fallen.

She was so far up in the clouds that she hadn't noticed.

And he just keeps dragging her closer by the second.

She wished she could never feel lost without his touch. He overgrowing power that he held over her.

Anytime he would call out to her, it would be like symphony to her ears.

Anytime he would hug her in his strong arms, it would be a comfort of safety.

A day without this, is almost sanity to the mind. A sickening disease that can only be cured by his presence alone.

She had not idea how much she had fallen.

For she had no idea just how much he had a grip on her—reeling her from the skies with a chain filled with love.

Oh how foolish of her.

Oh how stupid she was.

An idiot people would say.

But she cared not for their opinions and statements.

She only cared about his.

And his alone.

So much power with his words and actions alone, it would either give her power or destroy her in just seconds.

And she could only hope... That he feels the same way as she does.

"Fae...!"

Blinking, Faythe hurriedly tidied up her pens and papers in a full on scramble to hide her journal, "Y-Yes...!?" She called out with her arms covering the messy display on her desk when she caught sight of Luffy peeking in through the doorway.

"Wyper and Usopp are arguing again...! And Franky says that only you can stop it." He pouted, but his eyes drifted over towards her awkward position, "Pfft—! What are you doing? Are you hiding something?"

"What—!?" Faythe jumped and quickly grabbed all her papers and belongings and shoved them quickly into the drawer underneath the desk table, "No—! Your silly! It's just my book that I'm trying to finish but I don't want you or Chopper finding it and getting spoiled...!"

Luffy squinted his eyes, "Okay." He gave her a toothy grin, "Well. Just hurry up! Sanji won't pass out lunch until the fighting stops...! Saying something about ruining appetites. Not like Zoro cares, he just keeps hyping up Usopp to punch him back for that one time." He waved and hurried off, "I'm just hungry." The sound of his sandals hitting the ground could be heard trailing off the farther he ran down the hall.

Faythe melted into a pile of mush on her desk. Her hands immediately covering her burning face as she let out shaky breathes, "What am I doing...!? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

Oh how foolish was she to fall for such an idiotic man.

What a silly love she had.

/:/~***~/:/

Guys.

Let me have this.

I know I'm lagging behind. Give me a break.

Have this and be fed my children.

And yes. Wyper does punch Usopp.

It's canon because I said so.