Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?

"Okay. We're here." Nami pats the side of the caravan. Where the entire tent had been fold up to hold all of the old man's belongings. His horse, Sherry, was safely situated on the front where she can rest without aggravating her bullet wound.

"The tide will subside once a year and a road will appear when it does. Yes?" Wyper raised a brow at Tonjit, who in reply nodded happily.

Aokiji put his hands in his pockets, "It sure feels good to work out once in a while."

Luffy let out a small chuckle at the admiral, "It sure is!! So you're a nice person after all!!" He sat crouched on top of the wrapped up caravan. Just slightly lower in eye level with the marine.

Tonjit hopped off the wheeled cart, "Thank you all for helping me." He pulls something out of his bag, "Here... Have some cheese."

"Thanks!" Faythe smiled, about to run over and accept the cheese,

Usopp twists around the crowd of crew mates and slaps the cheese out of the old man's hands, "Are you trying to poison us!?" He then whips around and smacks the red head in the head, "Are YOU trying to kill yourself-!!!"

Nami sweat dropped at the scene, "Same ol' duo."

Luffy hops down from the top and fixes his hat from the sun, "So..." He turns to the marine questioning, "What now? Are you going to pull everything along while you swim across?"

The marine scoffed and walked past the Captain, "Now that is impossible..." He makes it to the edge of the shore where a road would lead into the ground surrounding the island. He knelt down and leaned close to the water's surface, "Move away... For a little bit please..." He dipped his finger into the water.

Everyone watched in silence as they waited for the big power moment.

But what exploded from the water made Faythe's feather rise in shock.

A massive leopard spotted sea king had rose from the depths of the sea and had its attention directed to the closest thing.

Admiral Aokiji.

Tonjit jumped back in horror, "AH! ITS THE SEA KING THAT LURKS AROUND HERE!!"

The sea king unhinged its jaws to show its rows of sharp teeth, just waiting to sink into the flesh of its next meal.

Usopp stood behind Wyper with his hand reached out, "GET AWAY FROM IT!!"

"WATCH OUT!!" Luffy's shout was kinda late but it was called out.

"Ice Age."

Faythe had only blinked before she felt a chill run down her spine. Her breathe streaming out visibly before her as she looked out of the shining sea of crystals. It took her a moment to realize it was ice.

"DEVIL FRUIT—!!"

"THE SEA... FROZE OVER!!"

"Elemental Class:... The freezing power of the 'Hie Hie Fruit'." Robin began to explain what exactly his power is, "This is the extend of the power of an Admiral of the Marine Headquarters...!!!"

Faythe slowly stepped away from Robin and made her way past her crew mates who watched in stunned silence. Her bare feet crunched against the slightly sting of cold. Her feet guided her down to the edge next to the Admiral. She stood in small silence until she noticed in the corner of her eye, Aokiji shifted out of his small ice entrapment. His frosted breathe streaming out like smoke. His bored and blank eyes trailed up to the red head next to him in curiosity.

"It's..."

Aokiji ran his fingers through his curls, only for them to get entangled a few times, resulting in him giving up on untangling his bed hair, "Cold? Freezing?"