Afro Luffy//Chapter 9

"Hell yeah~!!" Luffy threw his red boxing gloves in the air. Usopp stood off to the side with his arms crossed and wore a yellow jumpsuit to match his Captain's colors. A red towel hung around his neck loosely in case he needed to throw it in.

And the Captain himself stood out amongst everything else in his glorious presentation. His esteemed Afro sat magnificently on his head and gave him strength to fight this old rag of a Fox.

"Alright~~!! The fight is about to begin!!!"

Usopp threw out gang signs, "I'm Luffy's Coach!! Open your eyes... For the Golden Right Punch!!"

Luffy threw a few feigned punches in Foxy's direction with a sneer, "YEAH!! RING THE BELL ALREADY!!"

Foxy was the least intimidated by this ridiculous show of wits, "Fueh fueh. Interesting... Feh." He started to roll his shoulders back until he heard a satisfying pop of relief.

"Both combatants are in the battlefield!!!"

Foxy smirked and got a good look at the Captain's Afro, "Strawhat is looking good!! Even though you're my enemy, I have to compliment you on it."

Zoro sat in his seat puzzled, "Who died and made Usopp the Coach."

Faythe was more baffled on another matter, "Is Foxy flirting with our Captain?" Her eyes squinting suspiciously at the scene.

Zoro whipped his head around so fast, "WHAT!?"

Chopper, Wyper and Sanji gazed on in amazement, totally not hearing Faythe's comment.

"Hell yeah!! I'm burning up, bro!!" Sanji cheered.

Wyper nodded in approval, "In the old days of Shandorian, some of the tribal warriors would compete in trials of power and dominance by growing bigger Afros than the other. Captain here, is clearly showing his dominance in this fight!" He stood up in his seat and shouted, "SHOW HIM YOUR POWER—!!"

"Boys..." Nami sipped sadly away from her straw, "Can't he be any serious...!?"

Robin giggled lightly at the scene and chaotic reactions from her crew, finding it all refreshing, "I think he looks fine." She smiled happily.

Usopp was pointing a finger at Foxy and his little back up dancers, "I suggest that you start digging your grave, you'll need it after the fight!"

"Alright! All Seconds out of the ring—!!"

Usopp snapped at the commissioner, "HOLD ON!! IM NOT FINISHED YET!!"

"Seconds, GET OUT!"

The crowd of Foxy Pirates began to grow louder as the battle closed in.

"YEAH!!"

"KICK ASS—!!"

"I will now repeat the rules. The battlefield is our ship.. That is.. The entire main deck and every room under it! All the action will take place there!! The field also includes terrain in the 100m radius of the ship's mast!! Lastly, there is no time limit!!! One point wins the game!"

"YEAHHH—!!"

Faythe felt her figure shake as the entire seating area started to rise higher than the Foxy Ship. Her eyes widened as she now had a clear view of the battle on deck, "Wow..."

"Now only the two contestants are on the field!!"

Foxy stood on one side of the fox shaped figurehead, "Fuehehehe... Straw Hat Luffy!!! The entire ship is part of the battlefield. Fight however you want! Don't worry if you break anything, we have plenty of ship mechanics."