A Interesting Race//Chapter 5

"And now... What are we waiting for... The winner will be greeted by celebration and the loser by the deep cold sea. It's the Davy Back Fight!"

Faythe felt feathers line up her arm in a erratic fritz of excitement, a grin never leaving her face.

Zoro nudged Usopp with his elbow, a snort leaving his lips as he watched his crew member's reactions, "Look at Faythe. She's just itching to race."

Usopp smiled, rubbing his arm, "This is just right up Fae's alley!"

"The first round, Donut Race, is about to begin!"

"WUUOOOHH—! PORCH-CHAN!!"

"GET EM'!!!!"

"Both sides are waiting behind the starting line."

"DROWN THAT FREAK WITH THE WINGS, KAPOUTI—!!"

Wyper whirled around with a pissed look, "OI! SHUT THE HELL UP—!!" He snapped.

Faythe glanced over her shoulder with a smile, "Don't bother with them, Wyper. I like your wings. The white feathers are my favorite."

Wyper quieted down with a content smile, "As long as they don't bother you, my lady, then everything else doesn't matter." He tightened the rope around his waist and the small curved wooden planks at the soles of his sandals.

"But first... The Objective: It's very simple. Just go around the island once!! Oh. By the way... Gun, cannon, sword... Any weapon is allowed!!! If you don't like it then you don't deserve to be a pirate!!"

Nami turned to her two crew mates with a mischievous grin, "You hear that?" Her hands placed on her hip as she saw both red heads glance at each other with murder on they're minds.

Wyper chuckled deviously, "I've been waiting for this moment..." He slowly cocked the safety off his enormous bazooka, slinging it on her shoulder.

Zoro watched from the sidelines with a sigh, "What kind of a boat-race is this?"

Sanji stepped closer to the edge with an almost maniac look, "I'M WARNING YOU, WYPER! IF ANY OF THE LADIES GET HURT, ILL SLICE YOU INTO PIECES AND FEED YOU TO THE FISHES!!!"

Wyper involuntarily shivered at the blonde's statement of murder, "How very detailed..."

Luffy ignored the entire thing and cupped his mouth with a large smile, "DON'T LOSE!! NAMI!! WYPER!! FAE!!"

Chopper watched with a new bag of cotton candy, "I'm so excited!!"

Robin chuckled, "Let's hope they don't drown in the sea." Her gaze turned to Chopper, "Don't eat too much or you'll get a stomachache."

Usopp gapped at Robin, "DONT JYNX THEM LIKE THAT!!!"

Faythe turned to the front with her body aching to let free, "Let's get the show on the road!!" She hollered happily.

Nami kneeled down and held an oar tightly, "Stop talking and start the race already! We're going to win!!"

Wyper chuckled, "I'm just itching to pull the trigger on these bafoons..." He lit a cigarette and dragged out a smoke.

Porch sat comfortably on a made bench, "Tsk-Tsk-Tsk. Look they're bluffing~~~!"

Kapouti crossed his arms snickering, "They can bluff all they want Porch- Chan. We will sink them in three minutes." His eyes shifted down to the star-shark, "Right, Mounda!?"

The shark in latter let out a chirp to confirm his statement.

"Racers catch!!" The announcer sky dropped something from above, "Use these eternal posts so you don't get lost!!"