Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38

(You can't tell me these two don't gossip

(You can't tell me these two don't gossip. Even if they aren't quiet about it.)

"THE SOGEKING OF SNIPER ISLAND!!?"

Sniper King crossed his arms with a proud stance, "...That's me. I'm Usopp's friend, I've come to your aid as per his request!!"

Faythe was sitting next to Luffy and Chopper as they awed with starry eyes at the man.

"A he... HERO!? I knew he was a hero when I saw his cape!!! So cool! This is my first hero sighting!!!"

"Right!! And he managed to slip past the enemies defenses back on the train like it was nothing!! He must've flew!"

"Oh! So wearing a cape means he's a hero...!? So cool—!!"

"Yes! Cape equals hero!"

"REALLY!?"

Luffy held his hand out to Sniper King to shake, "We're counting on you!"

Chopper hurriedly took out a piece of paper from his notebook and handed it to the hero, "Autograph please!!"

"...So where'd Usopp go?" Luffy asked after a small glance over at Faythe. But he looked relieved that she didn't budge from her spot at the mention.

Sniper King continued writing his autograph while answering the Captain's question, "He's safe, so don't worry about him. He told me that saving Robin is my top priority, and then he left."

"Faythe snorted, "Course' he did..." She muttered.

Luffy kept quiet.

Chopper frowned at Faythe's comment, but decided to move on, "Oh!! Oh!! Where's Sniper Island....!?"

"It's... In your..." He handed Chopper his autograph as he went into musical note, "Heart...."

"Heart..." Chopper sang along.

Nami watched with a deadpan, "Idiots."

Sanji sat on one of the side booths, his eyes already on the finger, "Nami-San..."

Nami perked up and turned around, "What is it, Sanji?" After looking at his expression she turned to the rest of the train car, "Hey, the rest of you idiots... You listen too."

Sanji cleared his throat with a solemn look, "Before we go in and rescue Robin, you all need to know this."

/:/~***~/:/

"—And that's the whole story." Sanji finished, "Robin has some horrific past that CP9 is using to blackmail her. I didn't say this as an excuse for my failure... I just wanted to point out that Robin may not willingly leave with us once we get to her."

Luffy jumped up from his seat next to Faythe, "I DON'T CARE...!!!! I WON'T FORGIVE THEM!!!"

Chopper matched his energy on the other side of Faythe, "WOOOO!!"