Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63

—Behind the Galley-La Company Headquarters, (Employee Swimming Pool)

As soon as Faythe had returned to bags full of new notebooks and pens of different array of colors, she was taken to the side by a smiling Robin.

Later she was put into a swimsuit and told the entire rest of the crew we're gonna meet up with Nami, Kokoro, Chimney and the strong ass frog.

Now everyone was enjoying the pool that Kokoro told them about.

Faythe sat to the side with a pull over jacket as she relaxed a tad bit. Her mind reeling back to the last conversation with Garp.

If what he was about to say was gonna be 'him', this would literally change everything. Especially the dynamics in the crew. Mostly with her and Luffy's.

But that's the major problem.

She didn't want anything else changing.

She wanted to keep laughing and having fun like nothing in the world mattered.

"CANNON BALL—!!"

Faythe looked up to see Wyper curl into himself and fall right towards Luffy, Chopper, and Sniper King. Though it looked more like he was targeting Sniper King for some.

The shrieks that followed were super girly and high pitched.

Mainly because the massive splash landed on Nami when she was tanning and she was now getting ahold of the four.

"Hey Fae!" Nami called out to the red head.

Faythe pulled up her sunglasses with a curious glance, "Yeah?"

"You're not coming in!? The water's nice!" Nami waved her over with a smile.

Rolling her eyes with a defeated sigh, Faythe placed her items to the side for now, "Guess I don't have a choice when a pretty ginger asks me." With a small running start, she sprinted straight for the group of boys goofing off in the middle of the pool.

"ULTRA CANNON SHOT, COMING IN HOT—!!"

"Ultra—!?"

"Who said that?"

The boys looked up to see a colorful beast sky dive and shoot down. A massive wave had covered everyone in a 12 foot radius.

"AGHHHH!!"

"FAE—!!!!"

"SUPER ULTRA SPLASH—!! HAHAHAHA!!"

"That's what I call a dive!"

Faythe ignored the complains and floated on top of a mountain of pool floats that the boys acquired for her beast form. Chopper lay sprawled out in a star fish on top of her feathered chest. Luffy used her wing to keep him afloat while Wyper just pushed the floating vessel around for the beast's enjoyment.

"What the hell are those fools doing?" Nami deadpanned.

"They're just enjoying themselves, Nami. Derishishishi...!" Robin giggled at the adorable sight.

"I wanna be on there too!" Chimney dog paddled her way over with her floaties on, "Let me join, Angel-Chan!!"

"I'm not an angel!! Stop calling me that—!!"Wyper scolded the child, but still helped her up to lay beside Chopper in the comforts of Faythe's feathers. He was hesitant on the rabbit-frog—supposedly cat creature, though. So he just opted to having the strange creature lay lazily on his head.

"Nami-saaaan~!! Faythe-chaaaaan~!!! Robin-twaaaan~!!!" Sanji twirled around happily from the grill, "Mizu-mizu-meat is ready~!!!"

"Okaaayy!!" Nami waved back happily.