Tag Team//Chapter 33

Wanze slung his waiter jacket off his shoulders, which Faythe finally noticed that he was wearing a pair of skates, interestingly enough, "The reason I'm here is

Wanze slung his waiter jacket off his shoulders, which Faythe finally noticed that he was wearing a pair of skates, interestingly enough, "The reason I'm here is... for a situation like this!!! If you want to free the prisoners... You'll have to defeat my Ramen Kenpo first!!"

Sniper King jumped in shock, "Ra...Ramen Kenpo—!?"

Wanze puckered up his lips and squinted his eyes in a mocking manner, imitating the sniper the best he could with the mask covering his face, "Ra...Ramen Kenpo—!?"

Sniper King clenched his fist and was ready to slug the man, "YOU IDIOTIC COOK!! DONT MOCK ME!!"

Sanji sped over to stop the Sniper, "DONT FALL FOR IT—!"

Wanze let out a hearty laugh—of some sort, "Sasasasasa—!! So? Did I look like you?"

"You're energetic, aren't you!?" Franky held up his fist and fired it off, the result of it was seen skimming past Wanze—taking a chunk of hair with it—and then exploding right behind him.

Franky gasped, "What the... That shot should've at least nicked you...! And yet your face didn't even twitch!?"

Wanze stood as still as a board and glanced slowly to his burnt crisp edges that he once called hair, "S...Scary... My heart almost jumped out..." Yet he still had that doofus lookin smile plastered on his face.

Franky snapped, "WHAT THE HELL!!? Stop doing that stupid look!!"

Faythe stood beside Wyper with crossed arms, "Should we just go ahead while that creep is distracted? He's prolonging this...!" She gritted her teeth.

Wyper frowned and realized she was right, "He's doing this on purpose—!"

Franky and Sniper King looked like they were ready to jump this creature any moment now but Sanji placed his hands on their shoulders to reel them back, "Stop, stop!! Don't let him control you... It'll just waste time!! I'll take care of him!!" He then turned towards the creature itself, "The thing I dislike most... Is the fact that you call yourself a chef!!"

Wanze looked behind himself—as if Sanji mistaken him for someone else.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? IM TALKING TO YOU!!" Sanji had finally snapped and left forward to deliver a swift kick to the man's head, "GET OUT—!!"

Sniper King and Franky pointed a hand out in accusation, "YOU FELL FOR HIS TRICK TOO!!!"

"Hypocrite—!!" Faythe called out with a thumbs down.

"Hypocrite." Wyper booed.

Wanze had managed to full on throw himself out of the way just in time to avoid a head concussion from Sanji's kick.

Sniper King gasped as he noticed that, "But look... He dodged Sanji's kick so easily!! And he still acts like nothing happened!!!"

Wanze stood up and then brushed off some dust from his uniform casually, "That was scary..." He let out a breath of relief.