Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13

Luffy glanced over his shoulder to peer at Robin's frozen state, "ROBIN, WHATS WRONG? DO YOU KNOW THIS GUY!??"

The man answered for him instead, "We met once before..."

Nami stepped back towards Chopper, "To terrify Robin to this extent... Who is he!!?"

Usopp immediately aimed his slingshot at the man, minding his distance in the matter.

"Arararara... Chill~ Chill~ Little boys shouldn't be so aggressive." The tall man smiled down at them with a raised brow, "It's not like I was ordered to come here. I'm only here for a walk."

"'Ordered'" Zoro caught the word, "Who do you work for!!?"

Tonjit just stood there confused. He just wanted to serve this kind group to his decently aged tea.

Robin regained some of her composure and grabbed Faythe's hand to reel in her thoughts, "The marine. He's a Supreme Admiral of the marine headquarters."

Faythe felt the feathers lining her arms raise in alarm.

"SUPREME ADMIRAL—!!???"

Sanji took a step back as he took a good look at the man in front of him, "SUP— SUPREME ADMIRAL... AS IN... The highest ranked soldiers of the marine...?"

"In the entire marine navy, there are only three people with the title of 'Supreme Admiral'." Robin took a breathe, "Akainu, the Red Dog. Aokiji, the Blue Pheasant. Kizaru, the Yellow Monkey. The only one superior to them is Sengoku, the commander in chief. Those three men are crowned the title 'Ultimate Assault Force' by the World Government, and he is one of them!!"

Usopp rushed over and hid behind Zoro, "WHAT IS SOMEONE LIKE HIM DOING HERE?? ...THERE ARE PLENTY OG PIRATES WORTH MORE THAN 200 MILLION. GO GET THEM!? JUST LEAVE US ALONE!"

Aokiji glanced around until his eyes landed on Nami, "Oooooh!! What do we have here? Another sexy lady!! Are you free tonight?"

Sanji and Usopp jumped forward with utmost retaliation, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!?"

"PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAY DAMMIT—!!"

Nami jumped back at the sudden interest and turned heel to rush over to her safe barrier, "FAE—!!" She hid right behind the red head to avoid any more ogling from the man.

Faythe was getting little annoyed at the way this man continued to act shamelessly towards her crew mates. She expected him to do the same thing to her but all she received was a narrowed look from him.

"A feisty one... Red head too. Not many of those you see on the sea. Most you see are just dudes..." Aokiji muttered to himself.

Faythe didn't like the way he was staring at her, like he was trying to solve this puzzle in his head about her. And if he completed it, it would feel as if he would find something about her that even she didn't know.

"Do I know you...?" He tilted his head with a loud huff.

"No. And I'd like to keep it that way." Faythe answered with furrowed brows.

Wyper clicked his Bazooka rifle and aimed it at the man, "Please refrain from talking to Lady Faythe or any of the female crew mates."

Aokiji let out a sigh and raised his heads at the growling Sanji and fuming Usopp, "I told you to chill, kids... You are the ones who should learn to listen. I told you I'm only here for a walk. No need for so much hostility." He began to scratch his head as he was losing his thought process, "What I'm trying to say is that you guys are... I forgot. Oh well."