Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52

Raising a hand out towards an oncoming group, Faythe sprouted a few dagger-like feathers from her arm, sending them straight at the them.

They all fell within only seconds of getting struck in the head.

Faythe kept close to Robin, refusing to leave her side when she's still in this panicking state. It was like an instinct to stay as her anchor.

'Crash!'

"Look—!" Wyper called out after swinging the butt end of his gun at a agent that wasn't looking.

Everyone turned to see a humongous fist destroy a side of a pillar tower that held up the bridge of hesitation. The fist seemed to be forcefully enlarged as the other end of the arm it shrunk immensely. And out flying from the destroyed pillar was a rubber captain they all knew.

"Luffy—!" Faythe yelled out with a gasp.

Some fighting could be heard as Luffy and his opponent—which was most likely Lucci—destroy the warship they accidentally landed on while trying to get a hit on the other.

"He's still kicking... Heh...Hehehahahaha!!" Wyper started laughing.

Franky raised a brow at the shandorian, "What's so funny over there, chuckles?"

Wyper waved off the Cyborg, not feeling like giving a retort, "Our Captain is still fighting...! And as long as Luffy still fights. Then I will not back down and hold our ground until everyone else recovers!" He reloaded his bazooka and shot forward with his shooters straight into a screaming army of soldiers, "CMERE AND FIGHT ME—!!"

"He's a lunatic." Franky concluded.

"He's a Strawhat. We're all lunatics after a while of joining." Faythe corrected with a curt smile at the sight of Wyper tearing ass and spitting bitches like the true warrior he was.

An explosion erupted on the warship.

Her eyes widened significantly at the massive blast, "Now way..." Looking for any signs of her Captain or his opponent.

Franky looked on in shock, "Hey, hey.. They fired at a warship with fellow marines on it..!!"

"This is the power of the Buster Call, I triggered!!" Man child stumbled up to his feet, a mocking finger pointing at Franky, "This is Justice, Cutty Flam!!! Now!! Hand Nico Robin over!! Then maybe I can pardon you for your crime!"

Faythe edged closer towards her crew mate, a feathered blade in hand, "This son of a bitch is getting on my very last nerve..."

"Besides, why do you have to protect that woman and these pirates—!? You're not a pirate, yourself!! Would you trust a dangerous woman with Ohara blood running in her veins over the World Government that protects you day and night!!? If you defy us, you'll just end up like Tom and—"

He didn't get to finish his rant as an iron fist connected with his already bruised and blotched face, "ARGGGHBB—!!"

"CHIEF—!!"

"His face can't possibly swell any more than that!!"

Man child scrambled back up to his feet and brandished his strangely shaped sword. At the hilt of the blade was an elephant morphed head with no body attached.

"He drew the Zouken, 'Funkfreed'!"

"TAKE THIS—!!" Man child swung the sword from over his shoulder and aimed it straight towards Robin at his target, "Elephant Chooooop!!!"

Robin looked upon the ever growing exogamy that flew forward in size, "Eh?" Surprised that it can change its size by silent commands.

"You are... truly a hopeless guy..." Franky jumped in before Faythe could move a muscle and stopped the oncoming attack with just his strength alone.