So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56

"What are they planning!!? There's no way they can survive by jumping into the ocean..!!"

"It's a ship!! Based on the flag, it looks like the ship of the Strawhats!!!"

"How did it manage to sneak in among the fleet of warships!!?"

"Shall we fire at it!?"

"No, Nico Robin is there!!"

Everyone began swimming or making their way towards the sailing ship. Zoro was helping up Wyper—who held Chimney close. While Usopp was dragged aboard, "Hurry!!"

"Merryyy!!!" Usopp blubbered out in broken cries, "Merry is alive!!!"

Faythe didn't have to worry for how long she and Luffy would be underwater, because almost immediately they were sent spiraling with the other Devil Fruit Users, by non other than Kokoro herself.

"OWAAAAGH!!"

"HOLY!!"

"There, get onboard, Devil Fruit Users!!! NGAGAGAGA!!"

Faythe managed to catch Chopper midair and bounced along the floor with Luffy's hand still clasped in her own.

Robin on the other hand was caught by Franky's strong arms. Both sent a smile to the other.

"ITS MERRY! ITS MERRY!!" Chopper cried into Faythe's chest, "WUOOO!! I LOVE MERRY AFTER ALL!!!"

Franky carefully put Robin down and started to take in the situation, "I can't believe it... This ship was already tossed off into the ocean...!!"

Nami looked around frantically, "Who steered her here!?"

Zoro marched across the deck, looking for the rudder, "That's not important right now!! Give us orders, we need to get outta here!!" He addressed the navigator.

Luffy laid flat on his back, his hand giving a slight squeeze to Faythe to make sure they were still there, "That was close... I thought we were about to get killed by the warships!!" He then turned his head to see the red head looking up at the sky with a dazed look, but a smile on her lips nonetheless, "Hey, Fae!! You saved me there..! Than—" He was cut off by Faythe yanking his hat down to muffle his next words.

Without even looking at him, she answered, "Wait after we hear that from someone else, first."

A laugh of pure joy left Robin's lips, "Derishishishi... Everyone." She addressed—gathering everyone's attention, "Thank you."

Smiles slowly began to bloom on everyone's faces.

"Shishishishishishi..!! Don't worry about it!!" Luffy giggled, then he turned to Faythe, while adjusting his hat, "Can I say it, or...?"

Faythe snorted and only smiled.

"THANK YOU, FAE—!!" He could only roll over and grab Faythe into his arms—with Chopper in her's. And just begin to roll around the deck with peals of laughter leaving the three.

"Enough nonsense!! You can goof off when we get out of here!!" Zoro frowned at the giggling scene.

"What do you mean by nonsense, MARIMOOOO—!!!??" Sanji went flying at the speed of light.

Zoro had to raise a sword to block a frightening kick from the cook, "Shut up!! If we die here, everything would have been for nothing!!"

"Learn to read the room, bastard—!!" Wyper grabbed Zoro into a headlock as he almost lifted the swordsmen off the ground with no effort.

Chopper managed to squirm out of Faythe's hold and bite Zoro's ankles while he was distracted from fending off the two angered crew-mates, "Apologize to Robin-Chan, PUNK—!!!"