The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3

Luffy turned to look over his shoulder, "What is it, Usopp?"

Usopp stood firmly and pointed at him furiously, "I SAID NOT TO AGREE TO HIS GAME!!!"

Foxy obviously thought differently, "HOHOHOHO! FEH FEH!!! ITS TOO LATE, FOOL. I HEARD IT LOUD AND CLEAR. STRAW-HAT LUFFY ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!!" His sly eyes turned to the woman with a twisted and coy smirk, "RIGHT, PORCH!?"

The woman, now known as Porch, crossed her arms with a widening smirk, "YES, BOSS. I HEARD HIM TOO. THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF IT NOW."

"HEH! HEHEH!! HEHEHEHEHEHE—!!" Hambog continued to snicker away, "No way out!"

Foxy hung his head and glanced up through his brows menacingly, "Unless... You are not a man and... Want to go back on your words..."

"OF COURSE NOT-!!" Luffy immediately replied. He ended up receiving a slap to the head by Usopp.

"IDIOT DONT FALL FOR HIS TRAP—!!"

Luffy whipped around annoyed and fixed his hat as he gave Usopp a firm glare, "BUT HE DID THAT TO SHERRY—! HE INJURED FAE!!"

Faythe glanced down at the neighing horse, and saw Tonjit rubbing her neck comforting, "Sherry..." He felt his lip tremble.

"Don't worry, she'll heal!" Chopper glanced up at him worriedly, before his eyes widened to see Tonjit shoot up to his feet and aim a musket at Foxy.

Faythe felt the scratch on her cheek throb as she froze in her place at the gun near her.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, BOTH OF YOU!! I WILL RETURN THE PAIN THEY GAVE SHERRY RIGHT NOW—!" Tonjit was too furious to notice, "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY LOYAL SHERRY—!!!"

Usopp was already trying to make his way over, "NO OLD MAN—!!"

Chopper was too busy to do anything as he was almost done pulling out the bullet, "Hang on... The bullet is almost out..."

Luffy shouted, "DONT DO IT, OLD GUY!! THEY ARE PIRATES!!"

Faythe's felt her body go into gear as she unconsciously stepped forward and grabbed the barrel of the gun and pointed it quickly to the sky, just as he pulled the trigger.

The sound rang out as Faythe felt her palm grow numb and her figure tremble at how close the sound was.

Tonjit was looking up at the woman speechless, his vision must have been tricking him but standing before him he couldn't tell if she was angry or terrified.

Faythe gritted her teeth as she pushed down her nerves and yanked the gun out of his grip and tossed it to the side.

Tonjit stumbled back and fell beside Sherry with a pale face, "I... Why..?"

Faythe glared, "You weren't thinking, Geezer! Your going against pirates!! No law or rules will save you!" She stood up on shaken legs and felt someone cover her ears as another gunshot rang out in the air.

She glanced over to see it was Usopp who muffled her hearing and noticed he was letting out a string of curses under his breathe as he watched Luffy accept the challenge by shooting to the sky at the same time as Foxy.

Usopp gapped at the Captain from Faythe's side, "WHY DID YOU ACCEPT!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THE HORROR OF THIS GAME!?" He threw a trembling fist to the air.

"ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WIN—!" Luffy refuted.

Foxy let out an amused chuckle, "All right. The game has officially started!!"

Faythe had made her way over and slung an arm over Luffy's shoulder, jutting two fingers at Foxy, "Yeah! And your gonna get your ass kicked!!"

Luffy threw his arms up, "YEAHH—!!"