The First Game//Chapter 4

"ALLL RIGHT, SCUMS!! BE QUIET!!" Porch shouted with a unbothered smile, gaining everyone's attention.

"YEY!!"

"PORCH-CHAN!!!"

"I WILL NOW STATE THE RULES OF THE GAME!!!" Porch herself just winked at the roaring audience and continued, "RULE #1: THE CREWS AND FLAGS LOST IN A DAVY BACK FIGHT... MAY ONLY BE REACQUIRED THROUGH ANOTHER DAVY BACK FIGHT."

Faythe leaned back in her stance with a thinking face, "You think we could win other items besides crew members and flags?"

Wyper raised a brow from beside her, "What do you mean?" He crossed his arms.

Faythe grinned mischievously, "It wouldn't hurt to be a little richer, right?" She winked.

Wyper only nodded, "Can't say it wouldn't matter because of the Captain's monster appetite. So it would most definitely come in handy."

"Right?" Faythe chuckled and turned back to the rule announcing.

"RULE #2: THE PERSON CHOSEN IN THE ENDGAME... MUST SWEAR LOYALTY TO THE WINNING TEAM IMMEDIATELY!!!"

"RULE #3: THE PIRATE FLAG THAT WAS TAKEN AWAY MAY NEVER BE USED AGAIN!!"

Nami sat on a wooden box crate, holding her head in a depressed state, "Why do you all act like this is no big deal...?"

Sanji came flying down the stalls with his hands full of cotton candy, "NAMI-CHAN~~~! I GOT YOU COTTON CANDY!!"

Zoro noticed the smalls mutters escaping the navigator and huffed annoyed, "Stop mumbling, Nami."

"ANYONE WHO DISGRACES ANY OF THE RULES WILL BE SACRIFICED TO DAVY JONES!!!" Porch held a cat-like grin, "DO YOU SWEAR TO HONOR THESE RULES!?"

Foxy grinned almost confidently, "I do."

Luffy was busy eating the ramen he snatched from Sanji earlier, "I SWEAR!"

The crowd erupted into exited roars and cheers, "WUOOOOOOHH!!"

Foxy tossed the three gold coins in his hand, "See these coins!?" He then threw them fairly easily into the distant sea, "I AM REPORTING TO THE GREAT DAVY JONES THAT... THIS OFFICIAL GAME UNDER 3-COIN RULE WILL COMMENCE NOW."

Chopper perked up at the statement and peeked his head out from behind Faythe's legs, "Who's Davy Jones?"

Robin handed him her unfinished cotton candy, not wanting to waste it, "He is a cursed pirate from ancient time that lives under the sea."

Chopper stared at the cotton candy confused before asking another question, "He is living under the sea?"

Robin chuckled amused, "It's a legend... He also takes all the ships and treasure that sink to the sea floor."

"It must be a scary place under the sea..!!"Chopper began to cling to Faythe's leg as he took a bite of the cotton candy, "So sweet!" His round eyes brightened.

Sanji walked over with his hands in his pockets, "Davy takes whatever he likes from the sea..." Sanji frowned at the thought, "Just like how the winner takes what he likes from the loser."

Usopp marched by his side with furrowed brows, "So they named the game 'Davy Back Fight'."

Wyper huffed at that, "This is very risky game as it gambles with our very lives on stake."

Faythe skipped past him, "Wouldn't have it any other way in the pirating world!" She hummed happily.

Luffy had his eyes on the large crew that bustled around, "That's so nice, so many crews..."