Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12

Faythe sat on the ground with a bright smile on her face. Her gaze looking down at a slumbering Captain that laid his head comfortably on her lap.

"You really made me worry back there!!"Usopp giggled continuously as he repeatedly jabbed Luffy's face with a pointer finger, "You!! You!!"

Chopper was making sure all the bruises and scorch marks on his bare skin were wrapped properly, his face turning into one of horror at Usopp's aggressive jabbing, "You're poking too hard! Are you trying to kill Captain!?"

Nami was sitting beside Faythe, with her knees bent and arm wrapped around her leg to keep her balance. Her free hand propping up her head as she leaned on her elbow to stare at her Captain, "I was scared, too. All that talk about the Afro making you strong..."

Sanji raised a brow at the ginger, "Nami-San, the Afro does make you strong!"

Wyper stood behind Faythe with his arms crossed, "He won the dual, did he not?"

Luffy listened quietly to the mindless chatter of his forgotten Afro as he heard the sound of someone laughing above him. The sheer joy leaving them could be felt from where he laid his head. Blinking his eyes blearily at the sudden light raining down on him, he slowly opened them to see the beautiful smile of Faythe brightening at the sight of him awake.

"Good morning, silly head."

Luffy took a moment to admire how the sunlight formed a halo around the redhead's face, cupping it perfectly in the blue sky behind her, "Y-yeah..." His eyes then widened in realization as he shot straight up in worry.

Though not before colliding his forehead against a close redhead.

"AH—!"

"OEWWW—!!"

They both reeled back in small groans. Small sizzles leaving their foreheads as they pressed their hands against it to soothe it.

"He he.. My bad, Fae..." Luffy blinked away a small pained tear, a nervous laugh leaving him as he saw a small glare shot at him.

Though it didn't last long as she just smiled softly at his small way of apologizing, "It's fine, Cap'."

Luffy then proceeded to get back on track as he quickly checked his surroundings, "HUH!! The game?? What happened to the fight? Did I win!? Was I dreaming??"

Zoro chuckled with a sigh, "Relax. You won."

Luffy let out a breathe of relief as he fell back into the comfort of Faythe's lap, "That's good." His dazzling smile shined through his pure relief. His arms wrap relaxingly around Faythe's waist idly as she played with his dark curls.

Chopper waddled up to Faythe and took her free hand, placing it on his own figure so he could get some affectionate scratches, "Mhm."

Usopp rubbed his long nose confidently as he took off Luffy's hat, "I wasn't worried for a second!"

Sanji sneered at the Sniper, "My ass."

Zoro smiled to himself, "I thought about it. If I left this ship, I'd have no point in being a pirate anymore."

Wyper sniffed, "Wherever Lady Faythe goes, I go."

Faythe smiled at the kind gesture, but her attention shifted when she heard the yells of the Foxy Crew,

"BOSS—!"

"You should be resting!!"

"Hey Straw Hat!" Foxy stood in front of a resting Luffy with a smirk on his face, "It's all because of you, that I've lost my perfect record..."