Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26

When they all returned to the Merry, waiting for Usopp to wake, Faythe had been told of the news

When they all returned to the Merry, waiting for Usopp to wake, Faythe had been told of the news. The first thing she did was sit down at a desk and rest her forehead into the back of her clasped hands, "Usopp isn't gonna take lightly to this..."

"I know..." Nami patted her shoulder, taking a good look of the girl who was lathered in gunpowder and dried blood.

Wyper crossed his arms, "I wish I could've gone as well to beat those men into their graves, but someone had to stop me because they were too afraid to be left alone." He eyed the ginger with a frown.

Nami glared at him with hands on her hips, "Those five were all good enough on their own. Plus what's so wrong with extra strength in protecting the last 100 million...!?"

Wyper only huffed and looked back at Faythe, "I'm sure he'll love the new ship that Luffy will choose."

"No, you don't get it—!" Faythe looked up with a frown, "Usopp is set on repairing the Merry..! Oh my gawd...! Is he the last to find out!?" She stared up at the finger with wide eyes, and her face dropped at Nami's knowing expression, "Oh my gosh... He's gonna hate us..." She whined.

Nami frowned at the red head's posture, her shoulders dropping in exhaustion as she heard that she ran around the city trying to find him and then had to run around again, because she needed to find some medical aid, "I'm sure it won't be that bad... He'll come around, I'm sure."

Faythe looked back up with a hesitant glance, "I'm not to sure about that..."

"Hey! Usopp is awake!" Chopper hollered out from the main deck.

Nami and Faythe both looked at each other with solemn expressions.

Wyper sighed, "I'll leave first."

"Let's see how badly he'll react..." Nami squeezed Faythe's shoulder in comforting.

Faythe patted her hand with a soft nod, "Yeah..."

With that they both made it towards the main cabin, where everyone had settled down.

Usopp was hugging Zoro's leg, spilling apologies, until he saw Faythe and Nami walk in last, "Fae—!"

Faythe smiled and opened her arms as she caught the staggering man, "I'm glad your okay... You should sit down though.." She rubbed his back.

Usopp melted into her hug and blubbered out more apologies, "I'm sorry you had to see me like that... If only I was stronger...!"

Faythe closed her eyes at that last statement, her eyes opening to meet most of the Strawhats' gazes with worry, "Your plenty strong...!" She smiled weakly.

Usopp's grip on her tightened, "Apparently not strong enough..." His tone quiet and eyes fading of any light.

It scared her.