Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10

"Now we're talking! Wow, that was a huge explosion! Cough!"

Faythe's eyes trailed up and brightened.

"In our ship that happens to be the battlefield... The Foxy Face Bombs that conveniently enough were left there... we're cleverly used by our boss for a mega attack!!"

Zoro, who saw Faythe's expression, leaned back into his seat with a huff.

Chopper was more vocal with his surprise, "LUFFY!!"

Usopp was on the verge of tears, "LUFFY, HANG IN THERE!!!"

Sanji pulled him back down in his seat, "Calm down."

Wyper shoved the worried sniper back down in his seat by pushing down on his hat, "Your blocking my view!"

Nami rubbed her arms, "On that ship he can pull all kinds of cheap tricks..."

Robin stayed quiet.

"Straw Hat Luffy was probably blown to pieces. If that happens, he'll have lost the match once part of his body leaves the arena!"

Faythe's smile grew as she saw Luffy crouch down on the sail wooden beam.

"That was close!" He coughed a bit of smoke.

"Yet another devastating knockout by Capt—." It looked like the broadcaster had finally realized who was right next to him, "WAHHHHHHH—!!"

Luffy turned his head to see the screaming man on the massive tweetie bird, "HEY! Stop screaming so loud...!!"

"CAN IT REALLY BE? STRAW HAT LUFFY'S STILL ALIVE!! HE MUST'VE DODGED THE EXPLOSION IN A SPLIT SECOND! AMAZING!!"

The other pirate crew were processing that.

"So strong..."

"Too scary..."

" THIS... THIS IS THE TRUE STRENGTH OG A MAN WITH A 100 MILLION BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD!!"

Faythe and Usopp jumped in their seats, "YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Chopper was held up in the air, "GET EM CAPTAIN!!!"

Sanji was getting hyped up, "TAKE HIM DOWN!!"

"Fuehehehehehehe...."

The familiar laugh brought Luffy's attention to the main deck as he landed down on the second deck. But his vision of the main deck was blocked by the smoke.

"Our boss' laughter... Takes away the enemy's chance to catch their breath!! Where will he strike? How will Foxy the Silver Fox strike next?"

Luffy's eyes caught a silhouette in the dark smoke, "Ah!"

"AH! A SHADOW!!!"

Foxy came stumbling out of the smoke, nearly burnt to a crisp. Steam seemed to fall off him like a cooked turkey, "How did you like that!!?"

Luffy was getting annoyed by this battle, "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT HURT!!"

Foxy whipped around and glared, "DID NOT!!"

"STOP LYING!!" Luffy barked back.

Foxy gritted his teeth, "You won't be able to walk out of here alive..." He threw a fist, "NORO NORO BE—" he didn't get to finish when he felt Luffy's glove connect with his left shoulder blade.

"GOMU GOMU HOOK!!"

"UGYAAAAAAAHHHH—!!"

Luffy gave a grin, "I'm going to break your hand... So that you can't do the beam thing!!"