Infiltration//Chapter 31

Sprinting forward, Faythe kicked the door down, sending it flying towards one of the officers

Sprinting forward, Faythe kicked the door down, sending it flying towards one of the officers. Spinning to a halt, Faythe took out two feathers, "Harden—!" A sharp gleam had overtaken them.

Sanji jumped ahead and uppercut a very tall man that was about to swing a fist at the red head, "A lady will never be harmed in front of me—!"

Faythe chuckled and did a full arched swing of her blade, knocking down a few that pointed their pistols at her. Swerving to the side at the sudden chill in the air, she tilted her head to the left—dodging a bullet. Glancing behind her, she saw Wyper connect his fist against the culprit's temple. Knocking the man off his feet, and flying out the window.

They had cleared yet another cart, "Seven done." Faythe straightened her blouse, her switching to Sanji and Wyper as they literally punched and kicked the rest into unconsciousness.

"To the next one." Wyper swung his Bazooka out, aiming for the next door. With one pulled trigger, he activated his breath dial, "BURN BAZOOKA—!" A massive explosion was seen blowing people out of the windows of the room.

Walking in without a care, Faythe's eyes swept the room to see no one had been killed, just literally knocked out. Her twirled her blades around, getting rid of the bloody smears that had coated the edges.

"Did I get them all in one go?" Wyper walked in, lugging his giant gun to rest on his back, "Would be disappointed if I didn't."

Faythe chuckled and placed a hand on her hip, "Yep. Everyone's down for the count."

"SANJI!? WYPER!? FAE—FAYTHE!?" Usopp called out, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE SEA TRAIN!!?" He was propped up next to that weird macho lookin lad.

Sanji gave Usopp a small side eye, "Well... I'd like to ask you the same thing." He then looked over at the other person, "Hm... I'm afraid we haven't been introduced... You, over there."

Wyper looked around the room and held up a transponder snail, "Is this what you were looking for? It's a lot different from our shell usages."

Sanji brightened up and twirled over, "You found it! That's great." He then saw a whole box full of em where Wyper was snooping, "There's a whole lot of em. So this counts as the storage and communication room."

"Even when we searched their bodies, they had nothin on them from the other cart." Wyper huffed, "Just a lot of dumb masks and disguises." He dragged out his cigarette

"Don't make it sound like we killed them." Faythe scolded lightly.

Sanji waved the two off as he figured which one to use to call Nami, "I'll use this to finally contact Nami.

"So let me guess. These pirates are friends of yours?" The stranger asked.

Before Sanji and Usopp could say 'Ex-Friend', Faythe jumped forward and took control of the conversation, "He's a ex-member. But he's still our friend." She smiled blankly at the blue haired man, "Now who are you mister?"