Quinn//Chapter 47

"I'll leave the pirates to you two!" Man Child hollered out as he dragged Robin away—slamming the door behind him

Lucci felt a deep rumble of dissatisfaction leave him, "Seems like my fun has just been ruined." He spit out a bit of blood to the side. A hand coming up to flex his jaw incase it was bruised from the punch.

Faythe grunted and grabbed the nearby window sill to help herself up, "It was about damn time too."

Wyper stayed still as he noticed that Luffy hadn't moved from his spot or his gaze from Lucci, "Oh boy..." He curled his fingers around the trigger in anticipation.

But the first to move from their spot was the female agent. Her moves precise as she had appeared right in front of Faythe, her palm landing on her face as she slammed the redhead right through the window. Toppling them both out of the room and into a free fall.

"HOLY SHIIIIiiiitttttt....!!!" Faythe scream was trailed off as they fell.

"WYPER—!" Luffy yelled.

"WAY AHEAD OF YOU—!!" Wyper immediately went sprinting towards the window with his shooters. Breath dials at the end of his shooters to add more boost. But his eyes widened in horror as Lucci appeared in front of him, ready to slice him down with a swing of his clawed hand, "You bastard...!" He instantly pulled up his bazooka to meet the man at point blank, but the feline agent was kicked out of the way almost as quickly as as he appeared by Luffy himself.

Luffy stood towering over Lucci with a silent blank look. His voice stern and heavy as he ordered Wyper, "Go ahead and help Fae! I'll keep him here and give it to him!"

"Right!" Wyper nodded and was already throwing himself out the window.

Lucci released a heavy roll of a chuckle, his shoulder shaking in amusement as he wiped a smear of blood from his nose, "She'll break. Any moment now in the face of that woman. Whether it be physically or mentally, she'll be on her knees, begging to be held accountable for her actions. And when she does... She'll have no choice but to join our ranks to repent for her misdeeds." He laughed with an almost sinister grin.

Luffy held up his fists into a fighting position, "Then I just have to not let that happen." His hands clenched into a fist until his knuckles turned white, "Let's dance, motherfucker." He glared with a nasty scowl.

/:/~***~/:/

The feeling of being weightless. The bottom of your stomach flying up to your throat as you decend at a very rising rate. Massive amounts of hair and locks whipping your face as you try to squint your eyes through the mess flying around you. The wall against the tower becoming a blur as they fell.

And to top it all off?

The woman that was trying to use her as a meat shield, was smiling like a maniac.