Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50

Wyper's weak form jumped at the sound of Faythe's beast shrieking in the room, its raise searing into his soul, "The Arcus

Wyper's weak form jumped at the sound of Faythe's beast shrieking in the room, its raise searing into his soul, "The Arcus.." He wanted to peer in and see the majestic form, but he willed his body to sit still, "No. Faythe will defeat the agent and we can go and meet up with the others... Believe in her strength...!" He shook his head to print the words in his mind and resolution, "She's stronger than most of us..!"

Instead of listening to the rising destruction in the room behind him, he rolled his head back to pay attention to ruckus up stairs. Or a few levels above them.

"Beat that bastard's ass, Luffy." Wyper muttered with his grip tightening on his Bazooka.

'Slam!' The door at the end of the hall was heard slamming into the wall. In the doorway was the cyborg himself as he rushed down the hall—his figure becoming more clear as he drew closer.

"Wyper—! Do you know where the other key is!? I have a bunch right now!" He stopped in front of the sitting shandorian.

Wyper held up another set of keys he managed to swipe from the agent, "Right here, "Number 7."

Franky snatched the key and looked around with furrowed brows, "Where's the crazy bird chick?"

A wall beside them came toppling down with Quinn flying through it and hitting another wall. Crashing through and roaring in rage, was the monstrous creature of a bird like beast. Its wings spreading out furiously to leer down at the agent. A small hiss rose from its jagged beak as it looked to see Wyper and Franky, "My fight.....!!

Franky rose his hands in defense as he looked back down to Wyper, "Another crazy monster!? That's her, right?"

Wyper nodded with grunt, "You should meet up with Robin and hurry up." He glanced out the nearest window, seeing the Gates of Justice pry open barely, "She's almost there."

"Right?" Franky nodded, "What about you?"

Wyper looked over at Faythe's form roaring down at Quinn's straining self, "I'll stay and wait with Lady Faythe."

"If you insists!" Franky then bolted for the staircase.

Quinn caught Franky in the corner of her eye and noticed the keys dangling from his grasp, "—The keys!?" She pushed herself off the wall and sprinted towards him with her super human speed. She raised her cutlasses horizontal and went to slice at Franky's unsuspecting form, "DOUBLE FANGED VIPER—!!"

Just as Franky peered over his shoulder to see the blades mere inches from his weak back, two pair of feather came flying in and deflected the cutlasses into another direction.

Franky kept running even when Quinn slowly turned around to see the pair of feathers fly back towards the beast's side.

"You have the ability to move them from your will alone...!?" Quinn spat furiously. The cutlasses get yanked out of the wall with a small hiss of its acid tips.