Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34

"Soru—!" Nero was up and running immediately

"Soru—!" Nero was up and running immediately. He was honestly sprinting towards them like a mad lad.

Faythe squared her feet into a defense position, "Keep up, you heavy fridge—!" She rushed off with her blades digging into the roof as she followed Nero.

Franky clicked his tongue as he seemed to literally take the skin off his hand like a glove, "Cocky little..." He grunted in annoyance. As soon as Nero leaped forward to attack the slowest opponent, Franky swung his metal fist in an arch, "Strong Hammer—!"

Nero had slithered through the attack like a serpent, his hand keeping his hat in place as he backflipped away to gain distance. He was about to use Rankyaku, but he was interrupted when Faythe came rushing in with only a few inches between them as she flickered her feather blade up from the roof and swiping across Nero's midsection. It only managed to nick him.

Nero hissed in absolute terror at how scarily fast this red head pirate was, "You diabolical criminal—!" He cross his arms in front of him to use his attack on her, "RANKYAKU—!" A sharp gale of splintering winds had flown towards the girl in hopes of wounding her.

Faythe felt a smirk cross her face, "Your gonna be very disappointed in this fight, you rodent...!" Faythe felt her arms twist into a wings. Twisting in the air, she used her wings to cast her own wind gales back towards his attack, demolishing it easily. She felt down with her arms back to normal. Looking up she met the horrified gaze of the agent, "Scared...?"

"I am not—" He couldn't even finish his sentence before Franky had jumped in front of Faythe and sucked in a harsh breath before exhaling a literal fireball at the agent.

"FRESH FIRE—!" Franky yelled as soon as he noticed Nero leaped off the train, "Ah!? He jumped into the sea on purpose—!?"

"Look again, stupid—!" Faythe grunted before grabbing his face and directing it to the air where the agent was literally sky walking, "He's using some kind of Government ability."

"GEPPO—!!" Nero shot forward from the air and crashed down towards the two with his heeled boots ready to connect with one of them.

Faythe swerved behind Franky and used him as a shield to deflect the blunt force of the attack. Franky raised a fist and met the kick head on—though he wasn't about it.

"DON'T USE ME AS A MEAT SHIELD—!"

Faythe slapped him in the head with one of her blades, "DON'T GET DISTRACTED!!" She grabbed him by his chain necklace and used it to propel her forward to kick the opponent—at the expense of almost choking the cyborg.