Homesick//Chapter 18

"Take this." Kokoro handed a piece of script towards the red head. Her other hand was busy holding another bottle of rum for later drinking, "Let these guys restore your ship to top shape. Also, Water seven is big, so be careful not to get lost."

Faythe dipped her head in thanks as she took the paper into her own, "Sorry 'bout the confusion earlier..." She said softly, while placing the paper safely between her pages in her notebook.

"No no no! Its fine! Call it a small favor for watching over lil' Chimney while the adults were talkin'." Kokoro laughed heartily while patting the redhead on the back roughly, "We plan on going back to Water Seven soon. If we meet again, I'll definitely take you to a nice bar for a few drinks."

Luffy and Usopp peered over the rails with curious looks.

"Really? I hope we see you again!" Luffy laughed.

Zoro smirked, "No way were turning down a free drink."

Nami leaned an elbow on the swordsman, "Especially if she's the one paying."

Wyper snickered to himself looking at the two, "You two are terrible." He crossed his arms with a snort.

Faythe transformed into her parrot form and landed on Chopper's massive pink hat, "Nice meeting you~!"

Chimney awed at the colorful bird, her hands reaching up to the sky as she tried to catch a few stranded feathers that fell from her wings, "A rainbow bird~!!"

Kokoro chuckled at the happy child before turning back to the crew, "It takes about a week for the log to record Water Seven, so you will have plenty of time to play around."

Nami waved at them from her spot next to Robin, "Let's go!! Thanks for the info, Kokoro, Chimney~!"

Luffy threw a fist forward excitedly, "Get ready to set sail, crew--!!!"

"OH!"

"On it, Cap!" Faythe hollered out with the crew.

Chimney held out her hands towards the ship and waved frantically, "Take care!!"

Kokoro threw her rum bottle in the air with a grin, "Watch out for Marines there!!"

Luffy and his friends leave the Shift Station...

"Yahooo!!"

"LET'S GO TO THE CITY OF MEAT!!"

"AND GET FAT--!!!"

"Were you two listening at all...?"

To resume their search for a new shipmate.

Destination: The City of Water, Water Seven

"Luffy, leave the carpenter search to me. I'll definitely find us the hottest babe around." Sanji grinned from his position on the second deck rails.

Wyper shook his head at the cook's suggestion, "That's impractical... We need the strongest kind of warriors the carpenters have over there to even help with the structure of the ship. Looks have nothing to do with a hardworking carpenter."