Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)

Idly sitting upon a perch, I grew bored of these mundane and endless tasks. A system of only relentless effort all sought for nothing but bottled up pride of sickening bright colors.

But here I stood, in front of you who held no such thing. No pride in your bright colors, nothing of the sort. Your only shade was of a blank canvas. The pigment of the sky and clouds that held up the heavens.

Oh what a pretty little color I would think everytime my eyes found you, in the middle of your own shenanigans.

And the thing that stared back into my skylit irises, were the fruitful bowls of wine.

How can a canvas tell so much yet so little with only a single look. When there is no color to indicate its emotions or deepest desires.

And yet...

A single look was all it took to whisk me away.

I wondered how can eyes like yours tell boundless stories with just a few glances and tell no secrets to any other, but myself. The glinting brightness of your smile would make my shadows tremble. The bane of my colors would shy away in embarrassment at your pure innocent smile. As if it were casting its own light upon your already shining existence.

I felt as if a small flicker of a candlelight had been placed into the palms of my small hands, when you shared your secrets. Your hopes. Your dreams. Your aspirations. And it scared me with how much trust you gave me without even looking back.

It was everything to me.

How you would take hold of my ragged hand—blistered and blotched from the burns you would accidentally inflict. How you would hold me gingerly and whisk me away in a multitude of twirls and peals of laughter leaving our lips.

The way your wispy clouds of imagination wrapped itself around me, as if it were shielding me from the outside world's view. Holding me hostage to only your eyes alone. So that you may ravage every single scene of me. Some may call you greedy and selfish.. But you are a man not bound down by mere opinions of others. You never cared. And you never will. You only cared for what you wanted. And you shall have everything you desired.

A lifetime of joy and happiness is spent away with you as my tasks and responsibilities seem to fly from my grasps when I am within your embrace.

I always seem to be baffled by how quickly I am to fall at your mercy. I always ask,

'How do you seem to swoon me right off my feet, every time we meet? We can't always cross each other like this.'

And you reply with a jolly laugh every time with,

'It's more fun this way, is it not?'

Oh how I cherished those moments with you.

So much, I cherished—that I began to delve into your secrets. Rapture myself in your hopes, see you as my very own aspiration, and maybe just make my very own dream come true.

Your words spin me in a golden thread. Your promises bind me towards your soul that it nearly burns me to reach out to you every time I wish to do so.

I cannot fathom a life without you, nor will I live it.

For as long as our wills have a threaded knot connecting to the other, I fear nothing will ever separate us.

Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Piece) Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें