Cuffed//Chapter 36

(Designs for Faythe's Timeskip look

(Designs for Faythe's Timeskip look. It's still a work in progress. Left to right is Zimri, Corbett, Faythe)

Yanking her wrist back, Faythe surprised the man by her abnormal strength. Gritting her teeth, she used her sudden distraction to throw him over her shoulder and into one of the booths.

Lucci caught himself with his free hand. The grip he had on the wooden booth ended up crumbling it in his clutches, "Where did this sudden power come from...?" His eyes dilated into sharp irises at the sight of Faythe looking down at his form. Her hands rubbing the spot where he had grabbed her.

The red head glared at him, "Just because you've seen one of my forms doesn't mean they have the same power range. I'm actually quite frightening from what I've heard." Sharp feathers ejected from her wrist like razor blades, "And you seem to want soooo badly to see just that."

"Indeed I do." He stood back up as if he hadn't just been slammed into a booth, "And I have yet to find that dark piece within you yet... " He rolled his shoulders, "Maybe it just needs time."

"Time is not your friend then." Faythe scrunched her nose in displeasure, her foot sweeping behind her in a defense position.

"It never was to begin with...!!" Lucci lept forward and seemingly disappeared in thin air.

Faythe jumped at the sudden speed and felt the feathers lining her arms and legs rise up in alarm. Cartwheeling to the left, she dodged the side to see him almost impale her with that stupidly annoying finger pistol move he used on Nero earlier, "Are you trying to kill me...?? What happened to wanting me alive—!?" She gave the man a crazed smirk.

"I clearly remember saying apprehended. A few injuries wouldn't surely kill you..." Lucci watched her use the wall lamp as a spring to propel her forward. Her foot transformed into a massive talon. He raised his arm to block her kick but her talon only latched onto his frustrating superhuman armor.

Before she could pinned his arm to the wall, he raised his finger and pointed it directly at her shoulder.

Faythe let out a sharp gasp as she immediately retreated backwards, twisting midair to dodge the finger bullet. She landed on the other side of the aisle, her eyes managing to see past Lucci and into the other car.

From what she could see, Kalifa had managed to grab hold of the car—just as it had been cut loose. And now the bull horned fellow—who she heard was Blueno—was holding the two cars together with only his arm strength alone.

While all that happened, Wyper, Franky, and Sanji were fighting off Kalifa, and Kaku. Sanji was busy trying to knock Blueno off the car to let them escape with Robin. Franky was keeping guard to make sure they didn't enter, while Wyper was pursuing on trying to make it to Faythe but Kaku was holding him up.