Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15

"The Government isn't taking you seriously, but... After carefully analyzing the situation, it has become obvious that you are a very determined group of individuals." Aokiji stated with a stern glare, "Your group currently consists merely of a handful of rouges, yet judging from the degree of trouble you've been causing... There is little doubt that as time passes you will become an acute threat....!"

"OH HELL YEAH! Just how I want it!!" Faythe called out with a pump of her fist.

Usopp smacked her on the head, "NOT THE TIME—!!"

Aokiji raised a brow at the red head before continuing, "In the time between the issuing of the first bounty on a member of your party... To the present of time... Your growth, so to say, has been... Quite extraordinary. And though you have so far limited yourself to fighting other pirates... I am concerned with what the future holds once you grow tired of your prey and search for new game..."

Usopp waved his hands around frantically, "Wh.. WHY ARE YOU SAYING ALL THIS...!? AREN'T YOU ONLY HERE FOR A WALK..???"

Faythe slowly shifted closer to Robin. Her feathers lining up her arms in a warning motion.

"Your party is now especially dangerous.. because of those two ladies..." He pointed a crooked finger at Robin and Faythe, "Nico Robin, and Portgas Marie Faythe."

Faythe felt her feathers bristle in alarm, "What?"

Luffy stomped forward, "SO YOU CAME TO NOT TAKE ONLY ROBIN, BUT ALSO FAE—!??" He balled up his fists with a glare, "I'LL SEND YOU FLYING—!!!"

Faythe stood in front of Robin, "I won't let him take you, Robin..."

"The size of your bounty does not only reflect the threat your combat abilities pose. It also gives to show how dangerous you are to the government." Aokiji addressed Robin first, "And even though you were only eight years old... You had such a high bounty put on your head. As a child, you were a true survivor. Betraying your partners... Using them as tools... After the recent feat of survival you have undertaken... Are these the new tools that you have chosen to manipulate to achieve your goals?"

Sanji gritted his teeth on a cigarette, "You fucking asshat! Don't you dare say things like that!! What did Robin-Chan ever do to you!?"

Usopp rushed over and held him back, "CALM DOWN, SANJI!!"

Faythe squared her shoulders, "You have the nerve to say all these things about her! What gave you that right!!" She hissed annoyed.

Aokiji shrugged and turned his gaze to Faythe to address her, "None. But she escaped once after I arrested her... But that's a long story..." He leaned into his palm as he gave the red head a firm stare down, "Now you? Your a whole other issue entirely."

Robin edged closer to the redhead with her lips forming a thin line. Worried he might spill something about her friend.

"You yourself are not the said dangerous problem... It's your connections." The marine sighed tiredly.

"Connections...?" Faythe tilted her head.

"Yes. The younger sister of the Captain of the dangerous group of Ravenhood Pirates. Numbers drastically increasing by the month as they decimate multiple marine bases and slave auctions.. Killing those that get in his way. A mass murder that has been known to the public as the murder that will sweep nations off the map." Aokiji paused for a moment to read the red head's reaction. But was only surprised to see the most biggest of smiles on her face, "I see your not fearful of said information."