Crossed A Line//Chapter 35

"Where

"Where... Did you suddenly appear from?"

Faythe turned around to see it was Sanj and Wyper, "Oh! You're alive!" She smiled cheerfully.

Franky kicked Nero further into the car where CP9 resided casually, "Oh! Did you take care of that Ramen guy already?"

Wyper felt his whole figure shiver in displeasure, "I've never wanted to wipe a memory so badly after seeing Sanji literally change that guy into an entirely different man."

Faythe tilted her head, "That bad?"

"So bad I had dearly regretted leaving your side, my lady." Wyper slumped.

"Tough luck."

A tired and lonesome sigh escaped one of the agents' lips.

"It's become noisy all of a sudden."

"Are all of the escorting marines down...?"

Kaku put his hands on his hips, "But we didn't expect much from them to begin with..."

Sanji turned towards the group with a new cigarette in between his lips, "So... These people are the ones who kidnapped Robin?"

"Not a really happy lookin' bunch, huh?" Faythe stared down the group with a mild temptation to just randomly flip the agents off for their over confident attitudes.

Wyper slung his gun over his shoulder, "Not a group I would ask to get drink with." He shrugged while taking a drag from his cigarette.

Franky had done yet another weird pose, "Careful, they have some really weird abilities."

"Like booger exploding weird?" Faythe asked with a raised brow.

The three men turned to Faythe with narrowed eyes, "What?"

"What?"

Nero had flipped himself over, all the while managing to keep his wits as he pulled himself up to his knees, "Wha..." He let out a small strangled noise of pain as he sucked in a harsh breath.

Lucci merely only turned his head slightly and glanced down with an unreadable gaze, "Who's he?"

Kaku spoke up with a frown, "Corgi said he's a new member of CP9. He knows how to use four of the forms."

Nero let out a raspy gasp as he glanced up to see Faythe and Franky staring at him blankly, "You... Bastards...!" He steadily put his pressure on his knee to help him up to his feet, "Guh... You're dead...! The both of ya!" His face was bruised into an ugly purplish red. Blood dripped out of his mouth like spilled ink from a bottle, "I'm a combat genius!! I... Imma gonna kill ya...!"