Random Thoughts

Frightened.

When that scenario occurred last night, that adjective immediately came to mind.

I was grabbing someone's hand as I leaped out the window. As I turned to glance around, I was astounded by what I had discovered. A grotesque face pushed at my face. I should have been able to slap his face because he was so horrifying, but I restrained myself. I'm exhausted, soaked, and out of breath. I feel as though I am under his influence and that he is acting in an inhuman manner toward me. When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by darkness. Extreme darkness permeated the entire area.

"Where am I?”. My voice stuttered as I mumbled. The moment I was horrified, I started to tremble. I yelled for assistance, but no one responded, so my voice grew tired. I entertained the possibility that this would be my demise—a torturous and horrible conclusion.

After two hours had gone by, I heard a baby chuckle. It was a disturbing sound that appeared out of nowhere.

“I was alone myself in this unknown location when a baby laughed. So weird and creepy. “I slander.

That's strange and sent chills down my spine. I am aware that something bizarre is going on in this area. Am I actually dead? No. This is inconceivable. I intended to jump out the window before this happened. One thing I recall is that someone with a terrible face grabbed me. As I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in a place where all I could see was darkness.

I felt like I was in a horror movie, which frightened me.