chapter 2

[Y/ns Pov] (all the characters are 18 btw)

Leaving tonight?! On a 3-4 day task!? In the woods. Completely alone with only one person to survive with?! Me and Mattheo walked out of the room. I felt so much hatred for him and decided to ignore the voices from the meeting room.

One of the house eleves directed mattheo to his guest room. Both of our doors slammed shut. Neither of us could put up a fight. Not even a argument.

Though i could still hear the arguing and ramble from the meeting room, i didnt care. I shoved a few pajamas and day clothes, and necessities. My eyes were almost watering of frustration. It's the first day of christmas break and i got cursed with this task. I set my bag down next to my bed and decided to nap until i had to leave tonight.

[Timeskip]

"Wake up Y/n. Were leaving." I heard a familiar voice. Mattheos. He shoved my shoulder a little harshly. "O-okay.." I mumbled. I grasped the bag i packed and walked down the stairs behind him.

Was this all really happening now? i thought. At the front door was the friendgroup awaiting for us just to say goodbyes. I hugged my mother and father before they walked away. "Dont die." Astoria pulled me into a hug of worries.

"I'll try not to okay? Keep draco in tact." I let a tear slip down my eye. Pansy hugged me next "Call us every night your gone." Pansy said. "I will i promise." I smiled as she let go. Next was Theodore nott.

He didnt even bother to hug me like astoria or pansy, he kissed me. I backed up a second in shock, i quickly leaned in again. "I love you okay? I need you to come out of this." Theodore whispered softly. I shook my head up and down, too scared to speak and started walking over to Lorenzo.

Me and lorenzo were pretty mutual with eachother, he kissed me once before i kissed his cheek and hugged him. "Watch over them okay?" I ensured lorenzo quietly. He nodded. Lastly i had Draco and Blaise. I pulled them both into a semi hug, though it felt off centered because i was typically shorter then both of them.

"Dont let Astoria and Pansy worry okay? Keep them occupied and happy." I whispered before pulling away from them, walking out towards Mattheo. He had the port key. I looked him in the eye coldly and grasped onto the portkey.

Within moments everything shifted from the outside of the malfoy manor to the middle of the woods. It was roughly 9 a clock and it was just getting dark. I took the portkey and tossed it into my bag with the rest of the stuff.

I noticed Mattheo took out a cigarette and lit it, i took one from the box and lit it with my wand as well. It was most definitely going to be a long night.

Mattheo glanced at me and rolled his eyes. I didnt care anymore. Once i said my goodbyes, i felt expresionless. All that was on my mind was getting these 3 days done.
__________________________________
that was the end of chapter 2. i hope u enjoyed, ik this chapter was pretty boring but trust me the plot will get better within the next chapter.

leave any thoughts here!! the next chapter should be up soon or already is by the time you read this!

bye~