Chapter 35

[Y/ns Pov]

I let out a shy groan before opening my eyes. I was in what looked like a cell, the floor underneath me was concrete and the 'walls' were metal bars that reached out to the ceiling down to the floor. I was in a wooden chair, my hands were tied with what felt like rope along with my ankles.

"Mm. The great Y/n Narcissa Malfoy is awake." A man was now standing infront of my cell. "Ah someone knows my name now? I feel honered. Mind sharing yours sunshine?" I ask in return with a smirk. The best way to handle this would to remain snarky and calm. Normal.

He crossed his arms, "Ashten Ray, the son of Axar Ray." He answered. "Ashtens a cute name." I smirked, "For someone whose being held captive and is soon to be a dead woman, you seem to be oddly calm."

"Soon to be dead? May i ask why you want me dead?" I ask as he makes his way onto his knees infront of me. "My father seems to like you. He needs a heir and he wants it to be your child, which pisses me off considering im the rightful owner of that thrown. So i need you gone in order to take my birth right." He explains while twirling his wand in his hand.

I let out a chuckle, "Well come on now, what are you waiting for then?" I ask, "I'd like to see you squirm with suffer, so how about you just sit tight and keep you mouth shut princess." He smirked, placing his hands on the side of my thighs. "I get that alot. Been there done that." I exhaled.

"Ah really? From who? Your so called husband? Its sad actually. I mean really, you tell him you love him making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside but really you didnt mean it. No you dont love him a bit, fore youve already devoted your heart to another man. I believe his name is lorenzo? Lorenzo Berkshire? I believe thats what they call him. Am i right? I mean i dont have a streak of being wrong luv." He explained to me as if he knew me inside and out.

My expression got a tad more serious, "Why is someone like you talking to me about love?" I questioned, "I dont need to know what it feels like to know what you feel for who." He scoffed, offended like. "Well heres a good start." He smirked before bringing out some pocket knife and proceeded to jab my thigh.

Shit!! I kept the same smirk i had before, "This is how you plan on killing me? Pft. This is going to be fun then." I smirked, "Tell that to your family, and i believe you must be in shock. Ill come back later and that pain sit in." He pointed to a somewhat hidden camera before walking away.

"damnit." i muttered, glaring at my trickling blood. i realized i still had my wand. Well it may be shoved in my dress and locked between my breast, and because the dress is so tight it practically holds it there itself. "Mummys sorry Amelia. I love you. But i have to get this over with okay. I ordered you a cupcake to-go. I think it's vanilla or something random." I tried to smile into the camera but now i could feel tears down my eyes.

I could see a red light in the camera flash out and hear the camera turn off. Once it did i groaned in pain from the knife in my thigh, what would happen if i removed it? Now i had slowly bent my head down to the knife handle and clamped my jaw on it. I slowly pulled it out, howling in pain as i threw the knife to the side with my mouth. I quickly mumbled a healing spell and the wound started to close.

"Holy!" I muttered in pain as i squinted my eyes shut, i was too exhausted to stay up. Now i was passed out

[Mattheos Pov x Timeskip]

We were all pacing around, wondering what the hell happened. "Was she acting weird pryer to the dinner??" Astoria asked, now i was thinking as hard as i could.

"Oh! Right when i came in with Amelia so she could do her hair, Y/n looked shielded. Its clear when she lets her gaurd down and when she's defensive. Before i came in with Amelia she had her gaurd down, but once i came in again she looked almost frightened." I recalled, flashing back to before the dinner.

Astoria turned back around to me, "That doesn't make sense. What could of possibly happened within what.. 5 minutes max? Mattheo, if Y/n has let her gaurd down with you multiple times, and you were only so close to seeing what happened then can you memory dive, in Y/ns memories?" Astoria added. I furrowed my brow, "You want me to go through her memories? I guess i could.." I sat on Our bed in which me and Y/n had been laying down on hours ago.

Everyone sat on the furniture in the room. I closed my eyes and started thinking of Y/n. It was going to be hard because she wasnt directly next to me.

[Y/ns memories/ mind x Mattheos Pov]

I was walking into practicaly nothing, until suddenly i saw a door standing in the middle of nothing. I quickly placed my hand on it and entered.

I could see myself walking away from her side to go get Amelia. She let out a small sigh, before a girl stepped out of no where. "The husband doesnt love the wife. Thats quite iconic." The girl said.

Memory proceeds and finishes.

Just before i could say anything i felt my phone buzz from my pocket.
__________________________________
End of chapter 35! I hope you enjoyed!! i know its not the longest but i wanted to update i feel horrible for leaving yall hanging. Ive been at rehearsals for theater and other things that have been taking up my time!

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

bye!~{1057 words}