chapter 8

[Y/ns Pov]

It was early in the morning, the sun had just started to show and Mattheo was laying under me as i sat ontop of him.

"This is stupid." I mumbled, sleep deprived. The both of us were completely naked. "I wasnt even drunk." Mattheo said without  making eye contact. "You know what its fine. Were going to get dressed and still live our lives hating eachother." I got off of him and grabbed a pair of nearby underwear and a bra.

He sat up and grasped his boxers before shoving each leg in. "I didnt plan on talking to you, much less inside you during this whole task." Mattheo stood up and grabbed his wand, "Likewise." I mumbled. My legs were shaking and the day was only just beginning.

Son of a whore, i thought. Mattheos a manwhore most definitely, so having sex with him didnt shock me. It was quite obviously a small hookup.

But what bothered me is i didnt bring birth control and i dont remember him having a condom. So now i could only pray and hope that this potion i was putting together would get rid of anything unneeded.

I walked out of my room practically chugging this disgusting potion. "Ew what is that.. it looks disgusting!" Cordella scrunched her nose in disgust. "I thought youd be quite familiar with it but i guess not." I raised an eyebrow confused, but relieved she didnt know what i was up to.

Mattheo stepped out of his room as if he werent just in mine. "Morning cordella." Mattheo smirked, walking past me to our cooler where we stashed a few beverages and snacks. "Okay what the hell is going on between you two?!" Cordella was obviously suspicious.

"Do either of you happen to have any kind of poisen. You know not super deadly but harmful?" I asked, wiping my lips from the potion. If all else fails i could easily take a bit of poisen. "I keep a stash for special occasions. But i dont have a large supply of which poisen. You know.. the types that muggles carry around for 'saftey'." Cordella immediately responded.

I smirked at her amusement, "I used a handful of some i bought along time ago recently for a task. Im afraid im out. I'll talk to you if i need any." I took a sip of water before spitting it out to rinse my mouth of the taste. 

Im overreacting. Im obviously not pregnant, that would be insane. "Okay come on we gotta get a move on it if we want to finish today." Mattheo looked past our conversation.

[Timeskip, its 1 pm now]

We had all decided we were close enough to apparate. "I'm not touching Mattheos arm. I'll stand on this side." I swapped sides with Cordella, just to grasp her arm so we could all appearate to where Cordella remembered this place to be. 

My breathing escalated as we were now standing infront of this whare house that looked abandoned. Cordella turned invisible with the hexed grenades as me and mattheo walked in, allowing her to sneak into the rooms.

"Who the hell- oh my god.. i-its you!? Mattheo Riddle?! Y/n Malfoy." A lady rushed into the main entrance where me and Mattheo were. "Sarah!!" The lady shouted, as a younger lady walked in, Sarah Henly.

"Weve escaped the deatheaters and were here to help!!" Mattheo acted. "H-elp? Mattheo and Y/n- hold on.." Sarah squinted her eyes. "Help!?" She seemed infuriated. "This little bitch killed my sister!" Sarah walked towards me. "K-killed.. i was scared i thought she was a murder hiding in a bush! I-it was a mistake i didn't mean anything!" I batted my eyes innocently to the accusation. She lifted up my shirt a tad bit to see the wound mark. "Mistake?! You murdered my sister you monster! Why the hell is she here!!" Sarah screamed in my face.

Suddenly my innocent look turned into a smirk. "Well if i offed one then you should know in my book i dont believe your sister can live peacefully unless your resting with her weak and vulnerable ass." I pulled out my wand before quickly throwing a spell at her, she fell to the floor dead.

The older lady threw a few hexs and spells my way just before Cordella became visible again and rushed to me and mattheo. All three of us appearated to the manor as everything shut out.
I felt nothing, i was concious and said nothing. Almost mute. Hereing the muffled sounds of people rushing and talking.
__________________________________
End of chapter 8!! i hope u enjoyed!! the next few chapters will certainly be insane!!

The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you're reading this!

leave any thoughts here. i hope im not alone writing this and someone actually enjoys this series so far. •.•

bye~