Chapter 26

[Mattheos Pov]

It was well in the afternoon, the whole friend group was in the girls dorm to hang out tonight. Except me and Y/n. We were both in the boys dorm, laying on my bed whilst y/n sat ontop of me. Fully clothed and silent.

"Mattheo. Its going to be fine." She tried to reassure us. "Children are scared of us Y/n! This is not fine! Astoria and Draco are just the same as us! What the hell makes them different?!" I was almost yelling at her, while i sat up looking her in the eyes and grasping her wrists.

She looked at me almost scared. "Okay.. its okay." She slowly placed her arms under mine, letting her hands sit on the back of my shoulders. I let her hands slip back to the buttons on my shirt, she gently unbuttoned them while holding eye contact. After unbuttoning all of them she shoved the shirt off my shoulders, the cold air hit my bare chest. She looked down at me, though nothing was new she traced my scars with her eyes.

[Y/ns Pov]

Mattheos scars were filled with a certain agonizing pain. I remember how he got them, i remember what he did to get them. Some of them atleast. The group thought we were still dealing with Amelia, though i dont plan on doing anything serious with Mattheo it feels like we need to open up emotionally. I never payed attention to his scars because the only times i saw them were during sex.

"This one was Bellas. She was pissed that you caught her and Voldemort together. She called you a foolish boy, then hit you with some hex. This one over here.. it was Toms. Last year the two of you got in a duel. He shot it at you because you were clearly beating his ass." I explained as i lightly trailed the tip of my fingers over the marks.

Before i could continue, he unbuttoned my shirt aswell. I had very few marks like he did, but the ones i did have were memorable. The were quite hidden. He moved my arm to reveal a further end of my ribs, a thin scar sat hidden under my arm.

"You and Draco were messing around when he aimed for one of the glass bottled behind you, but missed and caught your side." He explained. His story was correct. It was another one of our drunk nights, i think it was a night me and draco got along the most in a while.

A smile grew on my face. I laid him back down with myself ontop of him. The lights were off and it was dark outside. I moved up a little, letting my eyes gaze into his. He kept his eyes on mine.

Nothing serious Y/n. Nothing serious. I attatched my lips to his. Shit. He grabbed my hips and shoved his tongue in my mouth. Control yourself, i tried to remind myself, but i couldnt. I wanted Mattheo. "I dont hate you Mattheo. I dont hate you." I finally said in between kisses. "I dont hate you either Y/n." He said back.

[Morning- 8:50 x Y/ns Pov]

I was asleep. "Wake up you two! Its 8:50! Your going to be late!" A familiar voice said before shoving my bare shoulder. Lorenzo. The dorm door slammed shut. I jumped up. "Shit shit shit!" I sat up before getting off the bed.

My bra was on the floor along with my underwear. Shit. I slid into my undergarments and quickly buttoned up my past shirt and got on the rest of my robes. Mattheo was getting dressed aswell. I ran out of the dorm with grabbing my bag that sat by the door. I left it there last night when i first came in with Mattheo.

We ran all the way to potions, the bell rang just before we stepped in. "Y/n and Mattheo. Expected. Would you care to explain to us what would of possibly disturbed you two from showing up to class on time?" Snape asked. "Amelia- Amelia? T-thats where you were! I was wondering where you were! I thought we had lost you when we didnt see you this morning after you left from breakfast! Right Mattheo!?" I smiled at Amelia, in which had been sitting at a desk with several other 1st years.