Chapter 28

[Y/ns Pov]

I took a step back, tears immediately flew down my eyes. "To-tori!" I said Astorias name, hopeing she was still near by. I only had my underwear on and my shirt, i was in too much shock to pull up my skirt. I was sat leaned up against the wall.

"Y/n!?" She burst in, then slowly peeked over to the toilet. "Y/n.." She looked at me with a confused look. "Its blue.. i don't understand, arent you happy?!" Astoria bent down to me, "Mattheo wants me to get rid of it, tori." I wiped my tears, realizing how stupid crying really was.

Her face went much more serious, "Get rid of it? Seriously?! Riddle has some serious nerve saying that you know!?" Astoria stood up, now furious. "Astoria! Stop.. i dont know whose it is.." I admitted. "What?! Between Mattheo and Tom?.. you said you were how late?" Astoria asked.

"I dont know.. 7 days i think. I.. this is really early tori. Dont these things take forever to find out?!" I asked as if in denial. "Y/n. Were witches, not to mention, advanced witches. The process will go by much faster then you think. If its been a week, all that means is your baby is growing a bit quicker then you think. These tablets are 100% accurate, there a family recipe from years ago." Astoria explained, sitting back down to me.

I looked down at myself. "What do i do?" I asked, much more calm. "Talk to him. Here. See what he says and what he wants to do, its most likely Mattheos baby, Y/n. You can feel it. I know you can." Astoria insisted.

"Alright." I sighed. "Okay, we'll hang out in the boys dorm until youve discussed it with him." Astoria got up and left.

A few moments later Mattheo came in and sat in Astorias place. "What happened?" Mattheo asked. "Its not what happened, its whats going to happen." I smirked before placing my lips on his, then straddling him, he had his knees up close to his chest so i rested myself against his knees.

He grasped my waist and i started grinding on him. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and placed it to the side, i let him start to unbutton mine, "Y/n. What happened." He asked rather sternly.

"Nothing. Come on." I attatched my lips to his again but he didnt continue unbuttoning my shirt. "Im pregnant mattheo." I said. I could tell he was failry disapointed. He shoved me off of him and walked out with his shirt in hand. "Mattheo!" I shouted, trying to catch up to him.

He finally made it to the boys dorm where everybody had been, i quickly caught up to him. "Mattheo stop it!" I made him turn to me, apart of me then realized i was in my underwear and a partly unbuttoned shirt. He didnt make it very far though so its not really too bad.

"No. This isnt something you just tell me!" Mattheo raised his voice a tad, he was furious. "You dont get to be pissed at me! Do you know what i have to do? I am constantly juggling weights on my shoulders. Whenever Amelia got in the fight who talked with her?! By the end of this damn semester our fucking headmaster has to be dead because of me! I will have to vouch to keep this damn child safe Mattheo. I am more then qualified and so are you. So man up and take it. Because even though this must be the end of the world to you, this is only the beginning for the both of us!" I practically screamed at him, but making sure to lower my voice when it came to the headmaster.

Mattheo scoffed, "Yeah and you know why you have to vouch for it? Because your own damn sister tried to be better for you, so you had to fix that, right? You only fixed that so you could be mad. So you had the right to be mad. Am i wrong Y/n?" Mattheo got close up to my face.

"Fuck you riddle. I fucking hate you. I was going to get the fucking poisen, i was going to smoke and drink i was going to let you win. But honesly you can fuck off Riddle." I pushed him away from me and made my way out, Theodore was leaned up against the wall with a cigarette in his hand already lit so i took it and walked out.

[Mattheos Pov]

Astoria looked at me and scoffed before rushing out with Pansy. "What have you done riddle." Draco sat back with a smirk. "Its fucking Y/n. Shes pregnant." I grasped the frame of the wall that led into the bathroom and closet area.

"Holy shit mate." Theodore glanced at me. "Dude." Draco sat up. "Like.. Y/n Malfoy?" Lorenzo faced me, "Yeah what he said." Blaise added on. "Y/n Narcissa Malfoy. Atleast thats what she told me." I answered, "Why are you shirtless then?" Draco asked, "I guess she was trying to seduce me or something, try to get herself out of the argument." I answered as i walked into the closet.

I tossed my shirt into the basket and zipped up a grey jacket and jumped into matching grey sweat pants. "Mattheo! Get your ass back in that dorm now! I dont give a shit about how pissed you are! Shes your wife so your going to get in there and apologize!" Pansy walked into the closet where i was just about to leave.

"What-" Before i could continue Pansy had me by the arm and was shoving me out the closet. "Now." She demanded. "Fine. Whatever." I scoffed as i walked out the dormitory. Astoria was back aswell.

They were both giving me stern looks. I rushed out and down to the girls dormitory. Y/n was sitting on the carpet, infront of her was a mini jar which looked somewhat like poisen. She was deciding if she should take it or not. In her mouth was the cigarette she took from Theodore.

"Y/n." I said, standing still in the doorframe. "Mattheo." She responded dryly without looking up. "Alright no more." I walked over to her and pulled the cigarette from her mouth, "Blow." I told her. She shook her head no, "Now." I demanded as i pressed my hand on her bare thigh. She blew out the smoke. "Lovely." I smirked as i grasped the mini jar and tossed it in the small trashcan near the door.

She looked at me as if she were pissed, "I had it all planned out. We were going to get crazy drunk i mean blackout kind of drunk. Then we were going to light eachothers cigarettes and i was going to tell you i was pregnant before whipping out the jar of poisen and downing it." She explained calmly.

"Wow. Thats pretty good." I was honesly shocked. "Why Mattheo. Why dont you want a child with me?" She asked.

I looked infront of me to see a blank wall. We were both sitting on the carpet. "Amelia. Shes not even our child but when they told us we needed to go see her immediately i panicked Y/n. It was different though, when i panick its because ive fucked up and im going to get punished. But this was scary. I was terrified of what could of happened. What if she got in a bad duel? Or injured horribly? Even before Amelia i was scared. What if our child hates us? What if its scared of us? What would we do then?" I explained.

[Y/ns Pov]

"Okay. okay.." I added. "I dont really know how this baby is alive Mattheo, i drank that night when we all went to the bar, the day after i found out about pansy. Then i drank with Astoria the other day. Like the whole day. And here we are Mattheo." I insisted.

He was done with my rambling i guess because he then connected my lips with his. I smiled through the kisses, was he happy or fed up? Maybe even just in the mood for some action.

I let him do as he pleased, which involved him to continue to unbutton the rest of my shirt and pin me to the ground. But again, i let him. "So.. your pregnant?" He asked as if he hadnt heard the news. "Mhmm." I kept my gaze on him with a smile.

Suddenly i got a call. Astoria. "Did something happen?"  I asked whilst we repositioned so i was sitting on him, "Uhmm it sort of involves Amelia." Astoria added. "What? Its already lights out. She would have quite a hard time leaving her dorm especially since shes in the 1st year section." I insisted as i got off of Mattheo and ran into my closet for easy clothes. Im guessing he understood what was happening after i mentioned 1st year.

"Y/n was it ever that hard? Come on just get over here, your gonna want to hear it." Astoria said. "Okay! okay!" I say before hanging up. "Its Amelia." I assured Mattheo as i tossed on a large shirt and tried my best to quite literally jump into my pajama pants.

Now me and Mattheo were rushing out of the dorm vastly in the dark just to get to the boys dorm. Once i opened the door i was instantly shattered at what i saw. Amelia.. she was crying.
_________________________________
End of chapter 28! I hope you enjoyed and lmk if you were confused at all!! This chapter was a bit rough.

Leave any thoughts here!! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time youve read this!

Bye!~[1652 words]