Chapter 18

[Y/ns Pov]

We were now standing upstairs. Estella almost instantly rushed out of her room, "Oh oh oh okay!" She rushed over to me noticing my stumbled walk. "Shh okay.. mom will be pissed." She assisted me, "Hmm..?" I mumbled, "But i wasnt done having fun..!" I whined, "What about Mattheo! He's g-going to get mad at me." I added.

"No its okay.. here give him a hug and say goodnight." She held me up, keeping me from stumbling too much and falling. "Its okay Y/n you had like half the bottle if i stay with you we'll do some dumb shit.." He whispered back. "Your a dick Mattheo.. stop talking." I shoved him away.

Estella looked at me concerned, "Okay come on.." She tossed my arm over her shoulder for more support and walked me into my room. "Lay down." She ordered as if she were talking to a baby, so i slumped over onto the bed and let her take off my shoes and cover me up.

"Okay now go to sleep, ill bring you a glass of water and uh here.. just incase you need it." She kicked over a trashcan to my bedside.

Soon after, she came back with a glass of water. "Dont leavee.." I groaned as i grasped her wrist. "Your n-ever he-ree anymore! i want my sister." I pulled her back.

[Estellas Pov]

Y/n pulled my arm back, her words broke me. Though she could barely speak slurred words at the minium, it was genuine. I got into the bed besides her and let her hold my wrist. Y/n was a very clingy person, touch was what kept her calm and feeling safe.

Especially when Y/n gets drunk she almost becomes a toddler again. "You wanna know why i got drunk today..?" She asked, "Hm?" I acted interested, "I felt all of it today.. i let it all in finally. I felt the pain of my sister l-leaving me today.. and then you ca-came back.. and i didnt like how that felt.. so i let Mattheo 'use me' whatever that's supposed to mean." Y/n strangly vented with a few giggles.

I sighed a bit, running my fingers through her hair. I couldnt say anything to fix this. Not now.

[Morning x Y/ns Pov]

My head was pounding and i could feel something in my hands. I looked next to me to see.. Estella?! "What the hell!" I said outloud, making her wake up.

"Huh..? Oh. I took you to your room after you came home and you told me that im never here anymore and to stay." She explained. We stared at eachother blankly for a moment. "Im going to go now,  goodmorning to you too dearest sister!" She rushed out of my room.

Mattheo walked in past her. "Fuck off Y/n. I dont think you genuinely realize how exhausting it is just to know you." Mattheo said as the door shut behind bim. "What the hell Mattheo!" I glared at him.

"Have you been sleeping with other people?!" He turned to me, "Like you havent..?" I suggested, hinting to pansy. Though i havent i wanted to see where this was going.

So i acted mad, "So? I told you i would leave her." Mattheo insisted as i followed him into the bathroom. "Seriously? Like that's supposed to mean something? I obviously knew you would go back to her Mattheo. Im not dumb. Why does it even matter anyways?" I shrugged.

"Lorenzo and Theodore seemed oddly uncomfortable when they seen you kiss the bartender." Mattheo finally admitted. "Theodore loves me but i dont love him. And i love Lorenzo but Lorenzo has a hard time accepting it." I explained.

Mattheo pinned me against the wall. He seemed more angry than usual. "What the hell is wrong with you!" He spat in my face. "Why are you so pissed??! Its not like i took either of their hands in marriage." I tried to push him off but he didnt budge

"I have this constant urge to hear your annoying voice all the time. I dont stop thinking about you. Ever. I do not love you. But i cannot say i hate you the same way i did before." Mattheo said, keeping me glued to the wall.
__________________________________
End of chapter 18! So i might not post within a few days because im reading a new book and when i read new books it takes like all day for a few days for me to finish it or get tired of reading it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though!

Leave any thoughts here! Next chapter may take a little but still out soon!!

Bye!~{794 words}