Chapter 6

[Y/ns Pov]

"Y/n!" i heard Mattheo shout my name.

shit, i thought. "Mattheo!?" I ran out in his black t-shirt that was dampened with blood that was now touching my skin, Mattheos blood.

I heald my wand towards the girl i was unsure of. Making myself appear visible to her-

This wasnt just any girl.. Cordela!? "Holy shit. Shes fucked up." I lowered my wand, noticing the wounds all over her body. Mattheo turned to me somewhat disappointed. I noticed the small slash on his arm. "I didn't see that before- wh-what.." I stammered.

"She threw a hex at me before she realized who i was." Mattheo explained. "W-whaats going o-on." Cordela groaned. "I- Help me bring her to the tent!!" I freaked out. Mattheo took Cordelas side and i took the other.

[moments later]

I had Cordela and Mattheo sit at the makeshift picnic table we were given. Cordela was sat on the table so i could help her better, since Mattheos arm was slashed he couldn't necessarily help me do much. "Here." I handed him his shirt back, leaving me almost 100% bare.

Cordela was tooken aback. Though she looked like she was in pain, she was decently stable. I moved my wand to my body quickly before healing her again, allowing my body to be instantly clothed.

It was only clothes from my bag, a baggy t-shirt and some spandex type shorts. "Okay im going to drop this over a few of your bad wounds and theyll recover much better. It might sting.." I wanred Cordela.

"You whore!" She felt the sting. "I'm almost done okay." I tried to be quick, with the droplets. "Mattheo are you okay still?!" I asked as i finished every thing for Cordela.

I took off the shirt that he held on his arm. "Shit.." I murmured,grasping my wand and rested my self on my knees in between his legs.

"Oky im going to go from down to up so ill try to be careful." I explained whilist starting to stitch with my wand.

[Mattheos Pov]

She was sitting on her knees and rather then the tense pain on my arm, i could only think about what happened just moments before we found Cordela.

"Quite a sexual position Y/n. I mean especially for someone who hates him." Cordela suggested. "If it was a position either or felt uncomfortable with then i wouldnt be sitting here. Its the easiest position." Y/n glanced up at me for a moment.

Cordela rolled her eyes. "Shit.." I heard Y/n mumble quietly. She stood up a little more, causing my knee to brush against her roughly covered clit.

Her eyes met mine. "S-sorry i just thought i messed up.." She mumbled as she finished, now dropping the stinging liquid on my arm.

[Y/ns Pov]

I looked down at my bloody hands and shirt. "I'll be back.." I mumbled, feeling myself feel nauseous. I ran out to a near by shub and vomitted.

This was the food ive had within the past 24 hours. Leaving me on a empty stomach. I made sure i didnt have any icky mess and walked back in, instantly taking off my shirt and rushing into the bathroom. Mattheo and Cordela were "talking" while she snacked on something from the cooler we were given aswell.

I turned on the water and stepped in the barely warm shower. I rushed my fingers through my hair and rubbed my face just to refresh myself.

Mattheo walked in. "D-ont say anything." My voice trembled. I was trying to keep myself fron crying. I wasnt even fully naked. I still had my underwear and Bra on. "Y/n?" Cordella asked, limping to the bathroom area.

She undressed slightly, slipping off her shorts and shirt to walk in. God i hated her. She was a competition since day one. I shook my head no.

"Look your stuck with two people you hate, and have had to sew them back up. And im not trying to be nice or whatever but thats more then i would be able to handle. And yet i havent heard you bitch not once since youve saved me!" Cordela tried making me feel better.

I slightly smiled, "Now rinse yourself off and then we'll discuss what we need to as a team." Cordelia looked at me and Mattheo.

The two of them walked back out. into the open area, allowing me to let out a sigh.
__________________________________
end of chapter 6!! i hope you enjoyed. I know im trash at writing but im trying to improve my skills!! things will continue to get intense. one they finish this task i promise you this is not it! much more instore for sure, it only thickens from here.

leave any coments or thoughts here! the next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time your reading this.

bye~