Chapter 7

[Y/ns Pov]

After i got the blood off my hands i walked back into my area of the tent to get new clothes on. I slid into a comfortable set of pajamas and walked into the kitchen area that Cordella and Mattheo were sat at.

Cordella and Mattheo glanced at me. "So weve been coming up with a plan.." Cordella spoke. "So what do we have planned then..?" I asked, hoping to get this done with as soon as i could.

"We plan to get there around 12-1 in the afternoon. From what cordella tells me, its a small area. So she'll go place a hexed potion in each room. We'll distract them while she sneaks around. That will allow us to kill of any remaining workers, which Cordella says alot of them have been eliminated already. Then we'll run out and appearate to the manor." Mattheo explained the run down.

I glanced at the two of them. The two had the same expression when they were proud of whatever situation. "Whose making the potions?" I asked, "Me and Mattheo have it covered this night. We want you to be prepared for tomorrow." Cordella answered.

"Im not a fucking child. I get squeamish around blood, not dead corpse." I scoffed as i walked off to my parted off room of the tent.

[Mattheos Pov]

Y/n stormed out. We knew she was fighting something. Something much more challenging then our mission. "You think she'll give in?" Cordella asked, "It's Y/n. Cold and bitter suits her better then bitter and charismatic." I insisted.

"Y/ns most definitely charismatic anytime. Come on now she bullshits alot of men for sport. Its our thing. How we win." Cordella explained as she started mashing ingredients for the potion.

I looked at cordella, "Is that so?" I smirked, "Im more surprised on why or how you havent slept with her yet.. or gotten under her pants you know?" Cordellas voice almost tuned out.

Moments before she arrived i was close to being under her panties. Im sure were far beyond pants. "I can assure you that will never happen." I tutted, mixing the ingredients along aswell.

"She seems very...lost.." Cordella glanced back to Y/ns parted off area and then back to me. "I guess." I said coldly. "You should go calm her." Cordella smiled. "Calm her? I cant leave you here for the night alone?! Especially if its for Y/n." I denied. "Im fine here. Y/n has been holding everything in for a while." Cordella was oddly calm.

I looked at her as if she was crazy. "Youve been holding everything in for a longer time!" I argued, "No. I talk to my mother. I talk to the lost and loved. I dont carry anything on me Mattheo." Cordella explained to me.

"We dont talk like that, Cordella." I looked back down at the mixtures. "Well try. Because me and you both know father will make you and her get closer purposely." Cordella became stern.

I scoffed. "Alright. Im coming back to check on you when she falls asleep." I stood up. "Aright then." She smirked as i reluctantly walked off to Y/ns room.

[Y/ns Pov]

I had enough. I could hear theyre whispers before everything went silent. I needed to talk to Mattheo about what was happening before we found cordella.

Now i was standing infront of my curtained door. Just as i placed my hand on the curtain i felt a hand push it to the side, revealing themselves. Mattheo.

He pushed me back to my matress holding his finger over his lips, gesturing to be quiet. "What the hell.." I mouthed, our bodies were inches away. He hovered over me, trapping me under him. I felt his body heat against mine. Almost too close.

I kept my eyes on his gaze. He did not back down.  Instead he inched closer by the second. Now my lips where near his, so close if i leaned in a tad they would be touching. So naturally i did.

His lips were locked with mine, he didnt let go as i wrapped my legs ontop of his. Stradling him. He deepened the kiss, shoving his toungue into my mouth roughly.

I grasped the wand next to my matress, from what i could tell it wasnt mine. With a quickly casted silenting spell Mattheo started lightly tugging on my shirt, pulling it up, breaking the kiss to get it off of me. After he pulled off my shirt  he stared down at my body as if his first time actually getting a sight.

[Mattheos Pov]

It was quite hard to take my eyes off of Y/ns curved body. Though i couldnt admit i enjoyed her figure, she could tell. I slowly looked back up to her with a smirk. She slightly giggled knowing the trouble we had gotten eachother in.

Y/n flipped over, now sitting on my lower stomach, pushing my shirt up. Leaving kisses on her trail until she pushed my shirt off. I could now feel her bare skin brush against mine. Her hands were holding on the sides of my head, i heald my hands on her wrists, then roughly pulled her hands off. Forcing her to now rely on the matress, she let out a giggle in my mouth.

I flipped over, hovering over Y/n to unclasp her bra, now moving downward from her lips, her neck, and chest. She let out a shy moan.
__________________________________
That was the end of chapter 7!! you can imagine the rest if you'd like. i hope u enjoyed, the last bit isnt that important, but the story will build off of these first few chapters so just remember that.

the next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time your reading this!

leave any thoughts here!!

bye~