Chapter 19

[Mattheos Pov x Flashback]

"No. I will not be nice to her. Y/ns a complete bitch! Anyone who thinks otherwise is a idiot." I argued as i pulled a shirt over my head

Y/n Walked out of the closet pulling over a oversized shirt that i recognized. "A slutty bitch at that! You know just for your comment i'll keep your shirt as long as i want!" Y/n smirked at me before leaving the boys dorm.

"I think i should get extra points for her being in our dorm. Shes not even aloud in here!" I argued with the boys, "If it were Astoria or Pansy you would of been just fine with it." Theodore said as we all got ready. "Yeah. But it wasnt. It was Y/n thats where my issues start." I argued.

Theodore rolled his eyes, "Can you even say one nice thing about her?" Lorenzo attempted. "Shes a whore. She wears fitted clothes and has perky boobs. I call her the angel named satin because she's manipulative. A manipulative, charismatic bitch. And the reason i treat her so badly, is because everyone treats her so goodly, so to keep her balanced, shes a bitch. I think thats pretty nice of me." I insisted.
—————————————————————————
I opened my eyes again. We were in the meeting room. Discussing Y/ns problem with Estella. "Fine. I go talk to Axar, the supposed leader of dark enhancement today to situate Estellas mess and get the curse i was supposed to get. Do i get an accomplice?" Y/n asked.

"Your half awake fiancé sounds like a good candidate." Father insisted. I glanced over at Y/n. She seemed fairly disappointed with what happened so far. I couldnt blame her. A hour ago i practically scolded her about lovers that weren't hers. And i dont even love her. "I dont like how that sounds. Mattheos better.. though i wouldnt really want to hear that either." She gave me a snide smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "I have a headache Y/n." I sighed as we both stood up. "Im pretty hungover too." She started walking out by my side.

[Y/ns Pov]

Just as i was escaping the room i felt someone grasp my arm. Estella. "Look about last night, i wanted to say sorry.. for leaving.. for the pain." Estella explained. I looked at her for a moment before pulling away from her arm.

"Shes your sister Y/n. You have to give in eventually." Mattheo glared at me as we walked up the stairs. "Shut up Mattheo. How long has it been since youve talked to your brother?" I smirked. "Last time i even layed a eye on him he preformed the cruciatic curse on me." He added. "Yeah whatever. Last time i saw her she was leaving because she was fed up with my bullshit. I would of let her hit me with any unforgivable curse if it meant she would of stayed.." I kept my gaze on the floor as we walked into my room.

I grasped a small knitted magic infested bag and started tossing clothes into it. "We have to walk a little bit though. I need to prepare mentally and physically for this curse or whatever." I explained as i tossed my bag over my shoulder.

"Alright." He agreed as we headed out of the room. "We'll be back tomorrow!" I screamed throughout the house. "Okay. Back for breakfast?" Astoria shouted back. "Actually we might be back really late tonight." I said before Mattheo shut the door behind us.

We both sighed. "Do you have a plan?" Mattheo asked just before we vanished from the manor. Now walking on the side of a river stream. Today we had our meeting in the afternoon because we all slept in from the wild night.

So now it was 6:45 in the afternoon and me and Mattheo were walking through damp grass and lilies. "Should we check in this Motel?" Mattheo asked, looking ahead to a lovely little cottage motel. "Awww of coursee!!" I squealed as we rushed up to the Motel in the middle of no where that was sitting upon the river.

[Time skip a few moments]

Mattheo set his bag down and sat on the queen bed in the middle of our room. "I have a plan." I could tell my face went serious because Mattheo sighed.

"Okay." He layed down, i sat down on his middle and started, "We're going to walk to our destination, which from what i know is not even half of what we appearated. So once we get there to this weird abandoned place your going to need to wait outside. And other than that im pretty sure i got the worst scenario down." I explained.

"Alright then. Come on." He smirked. I smiled before getting off of him and walking out of our motel room.

[Mattheos Pov]

I knew Y/n was scared. But there was hardly anything I could do for her. Were cursed. Thats the way its been for years. "Wait." Y/n looked up at me. "Hm?" I mumbled as we kept walking.

"We're both 18 Mattheo. Havent you gotten your curse?" She asked. I kept my eyes ahead of me. "I discussed it with Axar months ago. He has empathy for those born in messed up families. i think thats why he decided to curse me not to truly love another person again." I admitted to her.

Her face got much more serious. "Again? As in you may still love the people you do, just any new love you must force out?" She seemed curious, "Yes." I answered. "Im sorry Mattheo." She kept her gaze on the path. "Theres nobody i need to truly love. They only want me and you together for children." I kept walking.

"You know.. growing up i hated you because you were so arrogant. And now your only more arrogant then to begin with and yet it doesnt faze me a bit.." She explained. I slightly smirked.

I most definitely didnt think Y/n would tell me that. "I used to think you were the bitchy Malfoy. I mean Draco seems alright and Estella is only trying to fit in, but you.. i don't understand you." I mentioned to the uncomfortable conversation.

"Interesting you say that.. some people say im Dracos second half." She kept her eyes infront of her. I smirked and continued to stare at the ground.

Everything went silent.

I looked up, a old abandoned building i recognized. One that was only visible to dark magic using-18 year old wizards.

[Y/ns Pov]

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Stay low. Youll know if anythings wrong.." I glanced at him. He got much serious as he watched me walk off.

"Axar." I spoke seriously and stern. If he knew i was just the slightest bit scared it would be game over.

I was now walking up stairs that led to a dark fog that layed on the tiles. "Come on Axar. Lets get this done with." I rushed up the stairs. The cold tile met my shoes. The fog bit at my ankles. "Ahh.. Y/n Malfoy. I was wondering when i'd see you." A man stepped out from the dark, letting the darkness linger on him. Axar.

"Im here to redeem my curse in exchange for Estella Malfoys." I insisted. "Vaguely bold of you. I remember when Estella came here just the other week. I felt horrible for her. You see, estella has only tried to escape her family. She doesnt want any of this. Not a bit of her enjoys the dark magic. So you could only imagine my guilt when she came her telling me she wanted to make things right. So i did what i thought would get your attention the fastest." He explained with a grimacing smirk.

I kept my eyes on his. "Alright. And? You think any of us ask for this? We were born into this. We dont have a choice. So lets get this over with." I crossed my arms.

"You enjoy this Y/n. You like the power. Therefore i do not have mercy on you, i feel no harm in my acts toward you. So with that said, I want your first born child." Axar said.
__________________________________

End of chapter 19! Lmk if your confused with anything, these last few paragraphs can be complicated. I hope you enjoyed. Im so sorry for the lateness. I have been busy all week and testing. And the past few days ive been dealing with a breakup. So im very very sorry for how late and how long it took me to come out with this, and it might not even be a good chapter.

Leave any thoughts here. The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

bye~{1493 words}