Chapter 36

[Y/ns Pov x timeskip]

My eyes shot open when i heard the loud screeching of the bars. Now i had to put on my act. Great. "You know its quite rude to awake your guests so abruptly." I faked. "Its also quite rude not to use whats been given from your host." He bent down as he waved the bloody pocket knife in my face.

"Enough with the damn bullshit. If your going to kill me then lets get this over with." My face got much serious as i eyed him. "Ah yes. Plans have changed. I believe you must have only the best intentions truly, speaking for the fact that you have a daughter now. Amelia, correct?" He asks, now more sympathetic. I furrowed my brow and slowly nodded my head confused.

He smirked, "Well me and you both know what its like to have parents around that dont even wish to have you by their sides. Why should Amelia go motherless? And unfortunately ive learned to like you. So, my plan is i can easily torture you so horridly that your body cant handle the stress causing you to loose fertility. Sounds pretty rediculous right? Well my plan is to dip this lovely little dagger into this solution and hex you to continuously stab your leg, which would let the poisen into your bloodstream and reduce your fertility with each jab, which is what this solution does." He explained as he placed the dagger into the solution and untied one of my hands.

"That sounds enlightening." I smirked.

[Mattheos pov]

We had just finished watching the recording of Y/n being held captive. She had a dagger in her leg and looked like she was trying not to scream. Amelia looked terrified. Y/ns leg was covered in blood and she was just focused on telling us sorry for what has occurred.

I could hear astorias silenced sniffles as she pushed herself into Dracos chest. Pansy kept staring at the screen forcing her tears to stay in her eyes. Blaise, Theodore and Lorenzo were standing with me, arms crossed in some kind of way.

"Stop it. We arent going to seriously sit here and cry about this right? Look at that guy that left. He looks familiar. I feel like ive seen him before.." I explained now clamping my eyes shut to think about where ive saw him.

Flashback (mattheos pov)

Y/n entered the run down building for her curse. I leaned against the wall and took out a cigarette from my pocket and fidgeted with it. Maybe now wasnt the best time to get high. Y/n would be hella pissed if she has to deal with my high.

Before i could do anything i heard a loud slam. A boy walked out of a cellar looking thing on yhe side of the house with a girl followed behind him, the girl had a baggy hoodie and i could barely see her face, much less her hair, but i could see a strand of dark hair. The boy had a smirk and a cloth bag in his hand.

"Is your father home?" The girl asked, "Yeah. He's upstairs as usual. I think he's giving a curse to some bitch named.. Y/n i think. He seemed quite fond of her." He answered the girl. I kept my glare on them. "Do you know anything about the curse?" I ask, now they both snapped their necks my direction.

He squinted his eyes at me, "No. Im only his son. But from the looks of the curly hair and cigarette in your hand you look like someone who must go by the name of Mattheo Riddle? From what i've heard your the not so loved lover of the so called Y/n." His smirk widened. "Ah youve caught me! I think its only fair i learn your name." I smirked back sarcastically,

"Ashten Ray i think we would make a great alliance Riddle."

Flashback ends (Mattheos Pov)

"Ashten Ray." I inhaled with realization. "A-and the girl from Y/ns memory is with him too." I answered. "Do you know where they are then?" Draco asked, "Yeah. Yeah. I do." I nodded, now suddenly filled with some kind of excitement.