Chapter 38

[Mattheos Pov]

Cordella was standing in the doorway furiously. I dont know what she could possibly be pissed at right now? I glanced down to Y/n. She looked firmly into Cordellas eyes. Something was up.

"Come on." I grasped her wrist carefully before we both walked out. She exhaled once we were in the hallway. What the hell just happened? "It'll be okay Y/n. Dont worry about her, shes only being a dick theres nothing new here Y/n." I insisted. "I know." She lied. Something was up between them and im not sure i want to find out.

I could honestly care less what kind of rivalry was between them, right now i felt disgusted by my grief. Y/n miscarried. Our child. "Im sorry Theo."  She said, still looking infront of us. She shut the door behind us. "Sorry for what?" I ask, positioning her on the sofa so i could finish the stitches.

"Im just sorry.." She sighs, usually this means ill find out later. "Okay then.." I mutter before beginning. "What happened to Lorenzo?" She asked, "He's fine. He probably has a headache, but he's fine." I answered, "And Amelia?? I havent seen her since ive been back?" Y/n seemed to be filled with questions.

I smirked, for someone who nearly died she seemed to be worrying about everyone else but herself. "We found Amelia her own bedroom." I answered, "Did you choose one of the protected rooms with one sided windows?!" She sat up a little more.

"Y/n. Shes okay. Shes in the room down the hall, one sided windows, and protected." I reassured her. "Okay.." She sat back again.

[Y/ns Pov]

I may have been being dramatic, but Amelia is now the only child i have and it would be so ignorant to not make sure my child is okay. "Do you think we scared her? What if she doesnt want us as her parents anymore Mattheo?" I ask with a sigh. "You think we scared her? Our family is kinda creepy.."  Mattheo squinted his eyes at me, gesturing i could be right.

"Do you think she'll love me even after my task?" I ask, hoping he would give me some faith. "She wont need to know Y/n.. not until shes atleast old enough to understand Y/n." He insists. I inhale and try to accept that.

We both heard a knock on the door. It was barely 4 in the morning. Who is up? "Dad, do we know if mum is okay?" Amelia came in, looking down before slowly looking up and covering her mouth in shock. "Come sit with us mel." I smirked.

I could tell tears were forming in her eyes as she walke over to us, "Your alive!" She slightly sobbed, tossing her arms over my shoulders, and bending down to hug me. "Im alive." I assured her as she sat down, letting her legs fold over my middle.

[Time skip]

Mattheo finished with the stitches and Amelia was in her new room. Now we were in the bathroom, Mattheo was showering and i was sitting on the bathroom sink counter.

"How do we tell her? How do we tell them all?" I kept my eyes on his as he walked out. "Y/n. Its just us. Nobody else Y/n. Dont focus on that, tonight i want you to focus on me, Y/n." He got closer to me with only a towel wrapped over his waist.

I smiled. I truly hated Mattheo Thomas Riddle. I hated everything about him. His stupid hair, his smile, his laugh, i especially hated the way he said my name, it sounded so arrogant in his mouth. He irked me.

But tonight? Tonight was different. I wasnt thinking about his shitty personality tonight. This is what i do. Every now and then ill think im happy with him and our engagement was the best thing that ever happened, but usually i hate him.

"You know i didn't mean what i said yesterday right?" I asked him. "The i love you?" He asks while now pressing small kisses to my neck, "mhm.." i mumble. "Y/n its not serious. I hardly thought twice about it." he insisted, "I know. It was just embarrassing ." I added.

[Mattheos Pov]

Tonight was one of those nights that i envy Y/n. Her telling me she didnt mean it when she said she loved me didnt feel good. Usually i hate her with my whole soul but right now i wanted her as my wife, as my friend, and right noww it had truley felt like ive known Y/n for years and loved her for years.

I continued to kiss on her neck, now feeling her heart beat grow faster. Y/n was under my controll and i loved it. Every. Single. Bit.
__________________________________
End of chapter 38! I hope you enjoyed! I actually struggled to write this but i promise next chapter will be lots better!!

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by yhe time you read this!

Bye!~{858 words}