Chapter 24

[Y/ns Pov]

I could hear Astoria and Pansy trying to catch up to me. "Y/n!" Astoria caught up to me, "Pansy isnt going to stay with us tonight! Shes going to stay with Blaise tonight, okay?" Astoria reassured me.

Tears slipped down my face, why am i crying?! "Its okay. Come on lets get up to the dorm and we'll talk." Astorias words barely occured to me. I didnt really give a shit right now.

Finally we reached the dorm and i sat on my perfectly made bed. "I feel so stupid Astoria! He's mad at me because i slept with tom! I- i he slept with pansy! Multiple times Astoria! A-and now i might be pregnant with Toms child! Or Mattheos i dont even know! And i'll have to fight just to salvage my baby and i have a horrible task that no one should have to deal with!" I blurted out to Astoria.

"Okay.. okay. Do you want to have a friend meeting? Lets all discuss it at once?" Astoria suggested. "I want to smoke." I announced shaking my head no to her offer. "Okay. We can do that." Astoria nodded as she walked over to her luggage and grasped a pack of cigarettes out.

She sat back down next to me and handed me one. "Stole some from Draco." She smirked as she lit it with her wand, then mine. I smiled a bit before inhaling.

[Small time skip x Mattheos Pov]

"Man up and apologize theo." Draco rolled his eyes. "Apologize?! Shes the one who went behind my back and slept with Tom. Drunk or not." I argued back, "Y/n doesnt bite for fun. She wouldnt have ever gotton drunk and slept with Tom if she didnt have a reason too. She knew this would hurt, she was getting back at you. We may not know what you did but it obviously pissed her off enough to get with Tom. She hates tom. After they messed around they got in a big argument and he left. I dont think she necessarily hates him anymore but she wouldnt just sleep with him for fun." Draco explained.

Before i could respond there was a simple knock at the door. Astoria and Y/n. "Pansy slept with Mattheo." Y/ns words stung to me.

Blaise turned to me in a instant, "You did what?" He asked me. Before Blaise could get anywhere near me Y/n stepped infront of me. "Dont. He's wrong us, i get it. But it's Mattheo. Whats not expected? Its pansy you should be pissed at. She let it happen." She made a point as she slid up against me.

"Im s-sorry mattheo, im high." She announced as she turned to face me and dug her face into my chest.

[Morning x Y/ns Pov]

I woke up on my bed. Not under the blanket but just pressed against it. I opened my eyes and looked at the bed across the dorm. Astoria was asleep on her bed, laying like i was and the other bed had Pansy on it. She was sound asleep under her covers.

"Wake up." I shoved Pansys shoulder. "We have an important 7th year meeting. Remember." I walked past her to Astorias bed. "Astoria. Come on lets get ready for the 7th year meeting." I lightly tapped her shoulder to wake her up.

The meeting was supposed to be an announcement over something they are starting this new semester. "O-okay.." She groaned as she woke up. I walked over to my wardrobe and took off my shirt, then put on a T-shirt that looked familiar but i didnt know exactly what it was.

It was a black shirt and had a snake on the center of it. Not necessarily representing slytherin, but it looked fine to me. Today we didnt have to wear uniforms so i was okay to wear this. I then slid into some athletic shorts. "Y/n. Please let me explain." Pansy tried to go at it again, I didn't really remember what happened last night but i didnt want to talk to her either. So i ignored her.

I tossed my hair up into a clip and then slipped my toes into a pair of house shoes. Pretty un-formal but it was 7:50. They said no uniforms required and today we could wear whatever attire we wanted. Now i was walking down the few steps from the dormitorys and out in the common room with Astoria.

The boys were just getting to get to the common room aswell. Lorenzo. I havent spoke to him in a moment. "Come on." Draco walked over to Astoria and the two walked together. Blaise and Pansy walked besides eachother silently.

Theodore and Lorenzo walked with eachother tiredly. Finally Mattheo met my side. "I'm sorry."He whispered. I dont think ive ever heard him say sorry. Not like this, he sounded genuine. As if he felt bad for his mistake and didnt know how to fix it.

I kept my gaze on his in shocked as we walked with the group. "O-okay." I moved my eyes away from his and looked strait ahead.

The both of us continued walking and finally got to the great hall. Everybody was chatting and all the 7th years were at their tables. Something was odd though. I realized the 7th years were at the two tables closest to the walls, the two tables in the middle were filled with 1st years. What the hell.

We sat down at our usual table that looked like it was mixed with Slytherins and Ravenclaws. The  table on the other end was filled with Hufflepuffs and Griffindors. "That is enough." Professor Dumbledores voice was heard. Professor Mcgonagall tapped a spoon against a wine glass to gesture the closure of conversation.

"Now. Starting this semester, there will be a new system between first years and seventh years." Mcgonagall announced. "Yes, now of course you may be wondering what this is about.Fellow 7th years will be paired in twos and to each pair of 7th years there will be given one first year. You will notice Professor Filch and Snape have a goblet, you will pick a name out of it. Silver has the female partner and Gold is the boy partner- well yes of course it is your choice on whichever goblet you choose from. Your partners will be from your house. After everyone has a partner, the pairs will find their way to eachother and then a seperate goblet will give you 1st year options. Fellow 7th years, the first year that you choose out of the goblet will be almost like your child. If they step out of line, you will be responsible for lecturing them. Your the role model to your chosen 1st year. You will be responsible for taking them to the medical wing if they have any sickness. All 7th years will be given a first year. 7th years will also be responsible for making sure your chosen 1st year has good marks in class, and if they are having issue's comprehending information, you will be the one to help tutor them." Dumbledore explained as Filch and Snape made their ways around the 7th year tables.

Once Snape came around to me i dug my hand in the golden goblet. Apart of me was a bit nervous to unfold the peice of paper. Astoria grasped hers too, "Draco." She whispered to me as she looked at her paper. I could see her grin while she smiled at Draco. Draco showed his paper to Astoria. Astoria Greengrass.

Mattheo was accross from me. He took a paper from the silver goblet and unfolded it. I decided i would too. His eyes met mine in a instant. Mattheo Riddle. These have to be rigged. Theres no way- "Y/n Malfoy." He showed his paper to me. I scoffed. Of course this was my luck.

Moments later everyone had been sorted into their pairs and now the separate goblet came around with the 1st year options. I glared at the goblet once it was my turn to pull from it. i took out the first one that slipped into my hand. Amelia Good. I looked over to the table of 1st years. They all had blank peices of papers, from the looks of it the papers were writing themselves. "Amelia Good." I turned to Mattheo and handed him the paper.

"All groups have been sorted. The group members may find eachother." Mcgonagall announced.

"Amelia Good." I said, along with other 7th years who were finding their 1st years. "Are you Y/n Malfoy?" a brunette headed girl came up to me. She had brown eyes and a hoodie and similar athletic shorts as me on. "Yes, your Amelia Good?" I asked in a peppy tone. "Yeah. And uh theres a Mattheo Riddle too." She added as we walked out. Mattheo joined us at the corridor outside of the great hall.
__________________________________

End of chapter 24! I hope you enjoyed! Lmk if your confused and i will do my best to explain. Im going to be EXTRA busy this week just so you know.

Leave any thoughts here. The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye!~{1566 words}