chapter 4

[Y/ns Pov]

It was day light and i still havent got any rest since last night, even when it was my sleeping shift. Atleast i got through the first night anyway.

I stood up and peaked to the otherside of the magic infested tent, which made the tent look way bigger and more lavish then it seemed on the outside. Mattheo was still asleep.

With a small sigh, i grasped a pair of jeans, a laced tank top and got dressed for today. I grabbed my wand and slipped it into my back pocket while walking out to the corpses outside the tent. The three looked almost too young to be dead.

I gripped the girls legs together and started dragging them to the nearby stream of water. The river looked very deep and rocky from what i could see, so there was no issue dumping a few bodies in.

This seemed so inhumane to drag these innocent people into a river. But i couldnt be weak. Not now, especially since everybody expected me to be the regular, bitter bitch they knew. Here, there was no remorse for situations like these. Or atleast what i knew of.

[Mattheos Pov]

I woke up with a groan, with hardly any sleep i stood up. "Y/n." I said coldly as usual. No response. Grasping the closest thing to a t-shirt i walked into her side of the tent. No one. "God damnit Y/n Malfoy." I rushed out of the tent and checked both sides.

There she was. Tossing the first body into the river. Classic Y/n. Personally there was nothing wrong with Y/n in my eyes. She was a charismatic manipulative ass. Disirable and bitter. The one reason i couldnt fall for her.

"Y/n! You little bitch! I thought you got your ass killed. It falls back on me you know." I obviously couldnt have her know i thought she was a decent girl. "Quit bitching Riddle. I thought i'd get things started. I dont want to extend this trip."  Y/n explained whiled i grabbed the other body.

She grasped the last one and we dragged them besides eachother, somehow not ripping eachothers throats out. "Whatever. You think there planning something?" I asked, "Like what?" She asked, now we were shoving the bodies into the river.

"Something between us." I rolled my eyes as if it was obvious. She paused. "It would make sense i guess.. theyve had us do an ass load of missions and tasks together." Y/n mentioned.

We made our way back to the tent. "Alright ill take down everything while you make two more potions kay?" I checked, "Yeah alright." She sat in the leaves and started getting everything ready.

[Timeskip x Y/ns Pov]

Me and Mattheo were walking now. I've known mattheo for 11 years. We were at the mere age of 7 when we were introduced. I remember saying hi to him.. he was a decent 7 year old to me. But 11 years later and the only similarity is he's a decent 18 year old.

Suddenly i pushed him back with myself aswell. "Don't step any further. Its a trap." I whispered noticing the rustling of the bushes to the right. He noticed the bushes aswell.

"I get bonus points." I made myself visible. "In your dreams darling." Mattheo threw a cruciatic curse at the bushes, A boy shot up and thew a spell back. It missed Mattheo.. "Shit!" I mumbled throwing a final curse at him, offing him.

I threw multiple curses and hex's at the other unknown kid in the other bush, knowing it would definitely end them aswell. Mattheo realized what had happened.

"Dont fucking stare at me! Get the tent set up so i can actually get this healed!" I practically screamed at Mattheo. Blood was dripping down my stomach.

It was getting darker by the moment, so it made sense to be done for the night either way. Mattheo flicked his wand and everything started forming together.

[Mattheos Pov]

What should i do? Well what do i do?! I could see her blood dripping through her maroon colored tank top. In which suited her very well, but that was besides my point. I also did not want to have to touch her in any way. We've never actually physically touched eachother. And i had no means to change that.

Y/n limped into the bathroom, in which was the only one that was on my side of the tent. Within moments i found myself heading towards the bathroom. "Y/n.." I walked in regretfully.

She was shirtless. She had a white laced bra on and matching set of panties. Ew why am i looking? i thought as i pryed my eyes away from her body, her somewhat attractive body.

Her eyes looked up to me slowly. Now locking our eyes in sync. For a moment i almost didn't mind touching her. She wasnt somewhat attractive. She was hot. How had i stayed away for all my life?

Then my idiotic brain clicked back into place.
I hate Y/n and will never stop. But a hook up never hurted anyone. Stop! I thought. "You w-warned me from falling into a trap earlier. If i want you to be a good teammate i cant have you bleeding out." I tried to be as insensitive as i could.

"I dont need your pity." She scoffed while dragging her wand near the cut to heal it. "Im just here to wipe it up. No no no!! Your doing the spell wrong!" I rushed closer to take her wand out of her hand and slightly pushed her down to sit on the stool.

I dragged her wand again, doing the spell correctly, letting the stitches, stitch correctly. "Why are you helping me?" Y/ns eyes stayed on mine. "Because years ago we made vows as a group to help eachother through tasks. Andd i still have the ring in my bag. And i know you do. You wrist is going to start burning soon if you don't stick to your side and help me aswell." I explained to her.

"With what..?" She looked at me confused. I took my shirt off. She looked back in some kind of shock. "The other kid in the bush shot a curse before you offed them." I said as she managed to sigh.
__________________________________
end of chapter 4!! Things are starting to get better!! I promise the next chapter will have lots of better climax!

leave any coments/ thoughts here!! the next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time u see this!!

bye!~