Shocker -Chapter 47-

[Y/ns Pov]

I sat down on a couch in the room. "Since when were you pregnant?!" I say.

How the hell did she even get pregnant? Who would want to impregnate her in the first place? "Was it an accident?" I questioned again. Still completely shocked.

"Im almost 2 months. And i dont know.. how to explain it. I wasnt trying for a baby. It just kind of happened." She answered calmly. Im not sure i believe shes changed or not.

Draco walked in. "When the fuck were you going to decide to tell us?" Draco asked, shutting the door behind him. "Draco.." Emerald sighed. "Dont listen to her Y/n! You of all people know shes here to find another way to hurt us." Draco remarked.

"Draco. Dont do this now. Argue with me about it later. Please." I partly begged him, just wanting him to stop. "No. Stop? Youd like me to stop? Im trying to save your ass!" Draco argued. "Draco Lucious Malfoy. She is our sister. Choose to forgive and forget. Your own wife is having a child! When you found out i was pregnant you never put up this much!" I argued back, since apparently thats where we were going.

Now i was stood, Emerald was sat on the bed. Me and Draco were just going back and forth. "Maybe because you havent tried to traumatize me?" Draco squinted his eyes at me as if i were pushing him to his last nerve. Goodness just shut up and listen to your damn sister.

"The both of you need to shut up, now!" Estella barged in. "Y/n. Your right. Shes our sister. But thats all? All she has is blood. Draco's also correct. Shes hurt us Y/n. Shes hurt you the most out of all of us and yet you welcome her into the family as if she never did anything while we were groing up. Thats what i dont get. How could you let her hurt you. How could you go through so much pain but let this woman stand in the same room that gave all of us scares?" Estella argues.

I shut my eyes at her words. I remember some of it, i remember it hurting, i remember them being scared. "Weve all hurt eachother just the same as the other. Anything from words to blood, we've hurt eachother. And i get that. But were growing up. Weve been molded into the people we are now from the past, so why.. why hold that against us now?" I argue back.

Estella and Draco scoff at me. "Im not letting you do this to yourself. Go to Hogwarts to see Amelia." Estella shook her head no, "Thats a good idea Y/n. We can talk about this later." Emerald said.

I shook my head and walked out of the room. I rushed down the stairs. "When i come back all of us are having a talk." I say to the rest of the group thats in the entertainment room.

Eyes dart towards me and only nod. "Y/n you cant possibly be pissed!" Draco said as he marched down the hall, "You make it so hard not to be whenever you say things like that!" I say back to him.

Before he could say anything else i appearated. Just like that i was back here. Hogwarts. I walked to my dresser and grabbed a pajama set before heading to the bathroom. "Amelia? Im gonna be here for a little bit." I say loud enough for her to hear me before turning on the shower.

Once i step inside the steam hits my face and im almost relieved. I massage my head with the shampoo and release a sigh. Right now i wasnt a mother. I wasnt a fiance. I wasnt a sister or even a daughter. And that was the relaxation i wanted.

[Small timeskip]

I was out of the shower now, in my pajamas and brushing my teeth.

[just reference for pajamas but you can invision any kind youd like!]

I look into the direction of Amelias bedroom door from the bathroom and started making my way. Once i open the door i see her laying down in her bed.

Shes looking up at the ceiling completely awake. I exhale and start walking towards her bed.

"I thought youd be with your friends tonight.." I say before making my way besides her in her bed. "They think.. that ive become too induced in a uptight life." She said almost silently.

I scoffed. "No..? Seriously!!? Well then you dont need them. Obviously they werent real to you if this is how your being treated!" I say to her.

She sighed, "Its okay. Ive learned some people you just dont need." She added. I start to run my fingers through her hair softly. "I think theres a few things i need to talk to you about." I whisper to her.

"Like.. what?" She asked. "My past.. the life me and your father lived before you." I answer quietly.

She nods, "Okay then.. whats the big deal with Emerald.. why cant i know her?" She asked first. I flip onto my back, realizing this would be a long afternoon. "Growing up.. growing up Emerald did terrible things to us. Me, Draco, and Estella. So thats why we all kind of stopped whenever we saw her because she isnt something good. I mean everyone knew it at the time. She would make me kill woodland animals for practice. Taunt and torture Estella and Draco.. i mean blood was drawn from her work.." I explained quietly.

"I- im sorry.." Amelia whispered. I shook my head no, "No. Dont be. Its okay. I think shes changed.." I nodded hoping i didnt frighten her.

She nodded and looked at me with a more serious expression, "Do you.. do you love Mattheo?" She asked.

I looked away from her and looked up to the ceiling. "Do you want an honest answer?" I asked her, glancing at her for a moment before looking at the ceiling, "Yes." She nodded.

"I dont know. I used to hate him. We both hated eachother. But then one night. We were forced into a mission together like usual but this time it was to save one of our friends. And the first night together we had.. sex. Not the kind that you have when you love somebody. Or even a one night stand. Some kind of regression. I think he was drunk.. and i was just tired of everything. But after that things kind of never changed. But as far as i know. He doesnt love me.. and he cant for that matter. I dont want to say i love you and hear something i dont want to. So.. i simply dont know." I answer her.

Spiraling into my thoughts. Everything thats happened since December. And what was it now? Just about to be March. "Okay then.." Amelia said. Oh my lord.. i just told a 11 year old about my love life.

"S-sorry.. i got a bit carried away there." I whispered as i rested my head near hers. Soon enough the both of us dozed off at 2:00 pm in the afternoon. Just a tiring start. Which i wasnt to upset about falling asleep since it was going to be around 5 or 6 whenever i go back to the manor __________________________________
End of Chapter 47!! I hope you enjoyed!! Im so sorry i feel like my chapters are a bit boring right now!! Im going through writers block i guess. But trust me i think i have some plans for the next chapter! So sorry i totally understand if your done with my bs story 😭

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye~{1319 words}