chapter 3

[Y/ns pov]

We had been walking in silence before i finally spoke, "I dont like theodore." I stated. "Y/n i dont want to talk with you." Mattheo glanced down at me before continuing to walk. "No. Shut up. I hate you too okay? But im high and going to go insane if i have to listen to the leaves crunching anymore." I explained.

"Whatever.." Mattheo mumbled. "I know you think Theodore is weak. I saw how you looked at me with some kind of disgusted disappointment and i dont want you to think im weak. But he's also both of ours friend. So if kissing him is what satisfies him, then i will." I explained as we continued walking.

Finally Mattheo tossed his bag down and collapsed over it, "This is where were staying for the night." Mattheo exhaled. "Alright then.. Ill put up a invisibility border while you set up the tent." I placed my bag down aswell and took out my wand.

[Timeskip two hours]

Mattheo and me decided we'd take shifts throughout the night, and he decided to go first. The two of us both took invisibility potions in which took 30 minutes to prepare.

Now i was asleep and left my life in the hands of Mattheo. Through all of this though, i have to admit Mattheo isn't necessarily a bad guy.. he's just an arrogant ass, I thought.

But we are a little too similar for my liking. Which leads me to hate him. aghh.. i felt a pain on my wrist, then a hand on my mouth. I opened my eyes to see Mattheo. I quickly calmed down as he shoved my wand in my hand, clutching my hand around it for me.

He quietly backed off and started walking out again letting me follow him. Now i could here the distinct voices. They seemed young. Around our age. 17..18. I walked out behind mattheo, I didnt realize it before but mattheo was only wearing sweatpants, shirtless.

There they were. Walking closer and closer to us. They seemed like preppy little bitches. "Hey hey hey! How do we know theyre our people?!" I whispered to Mattheo, "They have wands Y/n. Before i came to get you i heard them talking about how they have to come back with something or else their boss would be pissed." Mattheo whispered back.

"Alright then." I spoke normally, letting myself be seen on the behalf of my invisibility potion. I could tell Mattheo did too. There was only three of them so it would be a easy knock out. The girl's eyes shot to mine, shocked. I held my wand to her and shot a unforgivable curse. Mattheo threw one at one of the guys and then we both hit one at the last guy.

I looked down with a sigh, ive just took out three people. Though it certainly wasnt a first for either of us, but it made me sick just to see the cold corpses. I didnt even know these people, but they had good intentions.

"I'll help you toss them in the river in the morning." I mumbled before walking back to my makeshift mattress and laid back down.
__________________________________
End of chapter 3. This one only had like 545 words but if i went further then i would of left it off at a weird point. So i think here is more suspenseful. I hope you enjoyed reading and i hope someone will read it soon actually.

Leave any thoughts or comments here!! the next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this.

bye~